so.... who are you liking for president so far?

Double post.

1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Pioneer AVH-P5200BT

Hertz Mille MLK-165 Component System

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-165, 6.5

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-690 (6x9s)

Audison Voce AV K6 Component System

Audison VRX 4.300

Audison VRX 2.250

Sundown 4500D

SMD 15"

XS Power D3400 (under hood) Three XS Power D3100 (trunk)

Monster XLN-201 RCAs

DC Power Engineering 390XP H/O Alternator

MSNBC reported after the raid that- White House insiders said that Obama didn't order the SEAL team in. Panetta already had a plan in action, Obama was pretty much told after the fact that the raid was about to go down. He went on to say that Obama did not want to go along with it right away. He kept stalling. Panetta said they basically told him it was getting done, get on board or get out of the way, said Obama finally agreed.

As far as Obama winning again, I wouldnt bet on it. A few weeks ago Obama told Israel that they need to go back to pre 1967 borders. Meaning the Golan Heights would not be under Israeli control anymore. Golan heights is basically a mountain overlooking Israel. Israel is afraid that if the Arabs control the area and ever launch an attack, that Israel couldnt put up a decent defense. So they have said this is not an option. Long story short, if you betray the state of Israel, you dont end up in the White House. One reason Ron Paul will never win. I would be very surprised if Obama won again.

Herman Cain has been saying that Obama was raised in Kenya. The funny shit about that is up until now, only white people have been saying stuff about Obama and his birthplace. Now a black guy is saying it, so what will those ignorant Obama supporters say, the ones who think everyone who white person who doesn't like Obama must be some kind of racist. I am waiting to see where this story goes.

good stuff right there

Now with palestien ordeal....

They say they will only accept new goverment if the terreriost group hamas is left in place.

So we will be buddy buddy with a known terror government?

Should get interesting.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I like Herman Cain a lot but he is probably too raw right now. Maybe in a few months he can hit his stride.

It will all come down to the economy. Obama has been disastrous for the economy. Every boneheaded plan his team has come up with has just made things worse and even the biggest Obama supporters are starting to see the writing on the wall.

Give me a president who will cut government spending to the bone....and take on the insane entitlement mentality of the country.

Herman cain has some good views on things.

Real early to tell.

Imo, no way obama makes another term

I sure hope not, I know I'll be voting against him after I look at the other candidates better

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

you want to fix the economy? how about we bring our troops home? do you realize how much we spend on the military? $671,000,000,000. Why would that help the economy you ask? well lets look back to WWII. Our economy was in the toilet back then too. The war sparked millions of jobs for the 6 years of the war. After that when the troops returned home the was a demand for car, houses .... PLUS the military budget was slashed thus giving us a surplus for funding. Today instead of Aviation, electronics and cars, there would be a major boost to "green" industries. Technology from the military could be converted back to more domestic applications. Oil demand would decrease because we wouldn't be importing it only to burn MORE fuel shipping it back over seas. Just to burn in 11mpg Humvees and M1 Abrahms that burn 2 gallons a mile. Besides the "oil" issue that goes along with the military how about the fact that we're spreading ourselves too thin? Anyone remember Rome? Guess what they were a Republic just like us and there's many similarities between the two "but what about our allies?" When our back was to the wall who helped us? Canada & Britain. (Yes EVENTUALLY the 15 other countries that are apart of NATO and the U.N. countries did step in to contribute) So WHY do we STILL have tens of thousands of troops in places like South Korea and Japan? They were deemed to be "Strategic" places of interest during the Cold War. There's no more U.S.S.R so there for there's no more threat. Billions of our dollars are spent to prop up these governments. Money we can spend back here at home. (like actually paying people their tax refunds that "the government doesn't have money for" but that's another issue)

So you ask who will make a better President? How about one that ACTUALLY keeps their promise and brings the troops home instead of just saying they will and when the get in office they bow down to "Political" objections. The President is the LEADER of the United States not Congress not the political parties, and not his "contributors". You lead from the front not the rear. As far as I'm concerned there is no candidate that has shown those qualities so far. That's why Im voting for Walter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCPceYjWynM

Refrences:

DOD Budget

Humvee Hybrid

Post WWII economy

The American Economy during WWII

Deployment of US Troops

Myth that the US is alone on the War on Terror

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

Archived