Vids, I just upload to utube, and then watch on my tv.

Puter tower uses my tv for the monitor.

Hell if your tv is internet ready, you dont need shit..stream right to it..

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I just make sure what im missing out on..

Using my phone to program networks, weird tweeker coding shit? I can barely turn my puter on..let alone code networks..

Stream from a vlc player at my house for movies?

First...i dont have vlc, second why would I watch a movie on my fone when im at home?

Third, I have a wdtv box instead of vlc.. 8terrabytes of bluray works better for me.

Im still missing THE cool thing it can do..

Like, the saab deck thing...very neat, but hell I wont buy a sabb, and that deck is for that car only.

The pioneer piece is gonna be very cool, minus the failboat single rca preout.

I wasnt saying anything about the car, but how well the deck was built.. ive never seen a deck come close to doing what that did, except its a car pc..

I would get that deck if they ever made a regular radio out of it, which im sure is coming in the near future

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Derrick..ive seen it..pioneer..

Regular deck, no cd drive, plug in apple device and use all apps from your phone.

It also has an external gps antenna.. Can use google maps, netflix etc.

Its pretty neat, apple device or not

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

And I heard 500.00 retail

ray thats why i said it would work perfect for you. does the stuff you need it to do. im not a droid fan boy or an apple guy im a what works guy. do i have a droid yes do i have a shit loud of apple products in my house yes.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Derrick..ive seen it..pioneer..

Regular deck, no cd drive, plug in apple device and use all apps from your phone.

It also has an external gps antenna.. Can use google maps, netflix etc.

Its pretty neat, apple device or not

Sounds pretty sweet. Wish I had half a grand to dish out...

ABout the single preout, that's why Clarion has an EQ to fix that...single RCA in, F/R/Sub out, with extra aux in...

POTATO!

Custom flashed Android rom + rooted phone = >iPhone*

Jailbroke iPhone = Android Rooted phone.

to not own a product just becasue its made my a certain company seems rather retarded to me.

I'm still waiting for concrete stuff that shows someones android phone is better then an iphone. there are a few things but ive yet to see one person say one..just...its an iphone.

I dont like how locked down the Iphone is due to apple owning it..

I hate Itunes, and how apple forces it down your throat... and the only way to bypass Itunes is to *hack* your phone...

thats why I dislike apple, and not the phone.... and I think its a very valid reason LOL

itunes does pretty much the same things as windows media player only they are tryign to not allow ILLEGAL activity. Theres STILL alot more useful programs on the app store then android market.

It being locked down is the only reason it doesnt do all the stupid shit that most android phones do...ie lock up, have shitty battery life, just overall lack luster applications. no support from real companies...because theres no protection for thier investments.

but who honestly uses windows media player? LOL I use VLC, because it plays everything

like i said, I love the iphone, hate apple for locking it down the way they do LOL..

I have VLC on my iPhone.

Jailbreaking makes all the pain go away.

Archived