jesus fucking christ. this is fucking ridiculous.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

No shit lol just go to the att store and play with an iPhone 4 and either a moto atrix or samsung infuse see which you like better.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

No shit lol just go to the att store and play with an iPhone 4 and either a moto atrix or samsung infuse see which you like better.

that wont work because then someoen will fucking swear up and down that the other is better and blah blah blah

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Bottom line is fanboys will jock what they have regardless if its better or not.

Bullsh!t, because there are people like James and Myself that had or have both phones in their arsenal. People like us that can be unbiased and bring both sides of the table to an discussion, aka: argument.

I have adroid i prefer it over the iphone. Why? because I cant leave well enough alone and like to fuck with things.

Jailbreak.

If you just want a phone camera etc. stick to apple. if you want to dissect your phone and make it do tricks get a droid.

...or get an iPhone and Jailbreak.

ive owned 2 different versions of iphones, before the android phones came out... thats what im basing my opinion off of, not just some fanboy who loves droids and hates iphones.... lol

edit

why do i need to constantly jailbreak the iphone to make it do things stock android phones do naturally ?

thats always been my gripe, the phone should be able to do all the things android phones do stock...

granted some phones have issues... not all, but some.. it still outweighs the need to root it...

yes mine is rooted, but only because i wanted to change the theme of it to a different version than stock, that should really be the only NEED to root an android phone, since it does so much.

what all do you open up when you jailbreak a iphone? everything a droid does stock....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

that wont work because then someoen will fucking swear up and down that the other is better and blah blah blah

Well he just not needs to listen and figure it out for himself lol personally there both good phones ive had both and depending what you do on your phone there suited different for you if you just want ease of use and not much tweaking maybe deal with a little lag go iphone if you want to be able to customize every part of your phone and have different phone style and feature choices go android.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Lag?...hwll back when I had a 2g iphone it was peppier than my droid.

Stock to stock... I think iphone wins, simply because of its connectivity to so many other devices.

Im a fan of neither, I hate fones.

I got a droid, cause verizon dodnt have apple gear yet.

I bought what was claimed as the fastest processor with the best screen at the time.

Well...it sucks balls.

So ill go back to iphone

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Lag?...hwll back when I had a 2g iphone it was peppier than my droid.

Stock to stock... I think iphone wins, simply because of its connectivity to so many other devices.

Im a fan of neither, I hate fones.

I got a droid, cause verizon dodnt have apple gear yet.

I bought what was claimed as the fastest processor with the best screen at the time.

Well...it sucks balls.

So ill go back to iphone

you will love the iphone, i just hate how tied into the phone apple is... lol you shouldnt need to jailbreak the phone to use standard stuff, thats always my gripe.. and i hate being forced to use a program to add stuff to my phone...

but thats just me.. let me know how you like the 4, i want it, if i could get rid of the apple bullshit that comes along with it

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

so, the iphone deck can do that? :P

Introducing Mimics. The ultimate iPhone-in-your-car experience

mimixDashMainImage.png

Mimics Dash allows you to operate an iPhone via a touch screen monitor installed in your vehicle. After installing Mimics Dash, simply plug your iPhone in each time you enter your vehicle and enjoy the convenience of all of your iPhone's apps, music, phone, and navigation features on a safe, easy-to-use touch screen monitor. By bridging the gap between your iPhone and your car, Mimics becomes the ultimate in-car entertainment system.

Here's how it works: The touch interface is interpreted by the module and transmitted via Bluetooth to your iPhone. Genius! Now you can control your phone from the monitor! The Module draws power from the Lilliput monitor, and video is supplied to the monitor via the Apple HDMI dock connector (optional). Audio is supplied to your aftermarket amplifier* via the 3.5mm jack on your iPhone (optional). Choose the Mimics Cable Option and we'll give you all of the necessary cables needed to get video and audio out from your phone and be able to charge while driving.

Made specifically for your vehicle, Mimics Dash is engineered to be an easy install (or have your local car stereo shop do it for you):

1. Remove your existing dash panel

2. Install the Mimics Dash

3. Install an aftermarket amplifier* of your choice

4. Connect the Mimics Cable kit and you're ready to go

...and we don't have to buy a $65,000 Sabb.

ai.gifPhone: 559.229.0123 Web: www.aifresno.com Email: [email protected]Brands: Audison, Hertz, Ascendant Audio, Pioneer, JVC Arsenal, Alpine, Sony, Kenwood, Stinger, Compustar Pro, Audio Control, Second Skin.

so, the iphone deck can do that? :P

Introducing Mimics. The ultimate iPhone-in-your-car experience

mimixDashMainImage.png

Mimics Dash allows you to operate an iPhone via a touch screen monitor installed in your vehicle. After installing Mimics Dash, simply plug your iPhone in each time you enter your vehicle and enjoy the convenience of all of your iPhone's apps, music, phone, and navigation features on a safe, easy-to-use touch screen monitor. By bridging the gap between your iPhone and your car, Mimics becomes the ultimate in-car entertainment system.

Here's how it works: The touch interface is interpreted by the module and transmitted via Bluetooth to your iPhone. Genius! Now you can control your phone from the monitor! The Module draws power from the Lilliput monitor, and video is supplied to the monitor via the Apple HDMI dock connector (optional). Audio is supplied to your aftermarket amplifier* via the 3.5mm jack on your iPhone (optional). Choose the Mimics Cable Option and we'll give you all of the necessary cables needed to get video and audio out from your phone and be able to charge while driving.

Made specifically for your vehicle, Mimics Dash is engineered to be an easy install (or have your local car stereo shop do it for you):

1. Remove your existing dash panel

2. Install the Mimics Dash

3. Install an aftermarket amplifier* of your choice

4. Connect the Mimics Cable kit and you're ready to go

...and we don't have to buy a $65,000 Sabb.

thats sweet... but you completely missed my point of the video, its the radio im talking about, not the car its self... but who would have thought that some one could completely miss that point...

there will be more radios out here with in the next year, with android OS on it... and you wont have to buy a car to have it.. but you know, that was common sense to me :P

Team DC Audio

Archived