Wanna smelt this fuggin fone

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

so apple has the money to pay nasa to take 2 iphones to space? ok?

good to know that its still an apple, and apple sucks ass... while the iphone is an awesome phone, if apple didnt own it, i would have one....

guess what maps they use to go into space... google maps, with it out they wouldnt even know where teh moon is....!!!!!!

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

good to know that its still an apple, and apple sucks ass... while the iphone is an awesome phone, if apple didnt own it, i would have one....

guess what maps they use to go into space... google maps, with it out they wouldnt even know where teh moon is....!!!!!!

more like map quest :rofl:

6F12AARZFX.jpg

googlemaps is way better than mapquest btw :P

my buddy lives in a new residential area that was just built about a year ago, mapquest wont even show the streets or anything that it exists, google maps does :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

googlemaps is way better than mapquest btw :P

my buddy lives in a new residential area that was just built about a year ago, mapquest wont even show the streets or anything that it exists, google maps does :P

more like you would be staking him with street view :rofl:

6F12AARZFX.jpg

to not own a product just becasue its made my a certain company seems rather retarded to me.

I'm still waiting for concrete stuff that shows someones android phone is better then an iphone. there are a few things but ive yet to see one person say one..just...its an iphone.

Archived