Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted June 15, 2011 Report Posted June 15, 2011 You live in Wisconsin? I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Autruche Posted June 15, 2011 Author Report Posted June 15, 2011 Viagra? No, I get that at... I mean, I have no use for that. Yeah. You suck monkey balls. In for pics! However I'm a ninja. You are not that ninja. its annoying is what it is, If you want to show off what you got put it all in one post, this is just another way for people to try and get your post count up I already have 1000+ posts, I don't give a crap about my post count. You live in Wisconsin? Yessir, I live in the last northern town 41 goes through, like 50 Miles north of Green Bay. Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!My Saab 9000 build1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spdPioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE AudioJust Say No To Rear SpeakersJust Say No To CCA WireReal Men Drive StickHit me up on Facebook, if you want
Dan208 Posted June 15, 2011 Report Posted June 15, 2011 Well what the hell is it? Feedback thread- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/70871-dan208-feedback-thread/page__p__981961__hl__dan208__fromsearch__1entry981961
Autruche Posted June 15, 2011 Author Report Posted June 15, 2011 And fine... I'll let the feline out of the sack teejay. Now I'm waiting for all of the "You should have waited and bought the SMD-DD1!" replies. Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!My Saab 9000 build1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spdPioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE AudioJust Say No To Rear SpeakersJust Say No To CCA WireReal Men Drive StickHit me up on Facebook, if you want
CaptainzPlanetz Posted June 15, 2011 Report Posted June 15, 2011 NINJA'd Almost got it from your photbucket before you posted it LOL... ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Bship Posted June 15, 2011 Report Posted June 15, 2011 Free post for me.... oh yeah, and what is it. I am impatiently waiting. sexy bubble wrap though. ahhhhh you beat me to it CARS 14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days 69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time Last car '12 Focus with build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/
Alex K Posted June 15, 2011 Report Posted June 15, 2011 you should have bought the smd DD1... 2006 Nissan Z Track. My Feedback Thread i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.
TeejayBee Posted June 15, 2011 Report Posted June 15, 2011 i could care less what it is, ive everyone did this id stop coming on the site,
Bship Posted June 15, 2011 Report Posted June 15, 2011 you should have bought the smd DD1... True... but this is a bad ass machine. CARS 14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days 69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time Last car '12 Focus with build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/
BJD3 Posted June 15, 2011 Report Posted June 15, 2011 Now I'm waiting for all of the "You should have waited and bought the SMD-DD1!" replies. I think the better question is why didn't you buy the DD1? Or are you doing both? Anti Peel and Seal...lol You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive. 2002 Buick Park Avenue DC Level 4 M2 12 D2 Car Audio Bargain 1600.1 Eclipse CD3200 ~2 cubes @ 34 hz. Stinger Roadkill Expert
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.