Sundown Audio

Opinions...

littleitaly1990

i agree 100% with this statement but do you want your subs seeing its full potential all the time? what if youre sitting next to an old lady or a cop at a light? would you just be like cant turn it down ill blow my sub must keep it at full potential?

the level of volume has nothing to do with a clipped signal if ur amp is set properly...unless ur finger slips on the volume knob and u max ur headunit out...then things might get ugly.

i likes me some audio stuff...

its kinda moved from a debate to having both of ur blood pressures through the roof...i think this thread would have already been locked if it wasnt u two doin the arguing...imo

i think its still real civil imo, and probably one of the better threads i've read in recent months.

the level of volume has nothing to do with a clipped signal if ur amp is set properly...unless ur finger slips on the volume knob and u max ur headunit out...then things might get ugly.

some HU send out bad signals way before full volume in my findings

UNDERPOWERING A SUB WILL NOT KILL A SUB

THE EVENTS THAT CAN ACCURE BY INITIALING UNDERPOWERING A SUB FROM SOMEONE WHO IS NOT VERY KNOWLEDGABLE CAN LEADE TO KILLING A SUB VIA CLIPPING

dude clear it up underpowering straight up will not kill it.

i dont know how many times ive heard this chicken vs. egg story

the first 2 lines of my post could end this whole thread.

12" fi Bl loaded

RF power 1000

RF 25 farad cap

3SIXTY.2 processing

200A Alt

01' grand prix GT

i think its still real civil imo, and probably one of the better threads i've read in recent months.

civil...eh..walking a tight rope

but yea, it is a better debatable thread though..cause they both have actual knowledge about the topic

i agree with ur previous post though 100%...clippin is the issue, not 'volume'

i likes me some audio stuff...

yeah my point exactly i think we all know that its a dirty signal that will blow a sub not solely on underpowering.

i agree with accordman that david is wording it that it is solely underpowering that will blow a sub which is what none of us get.

you people jacked my thread....not cool.....well to try and get back on topic... Will using that amp (go to the beginning of the thread) at least perform better than my hu...which is alpine and says 50wx4....although i think it is 16 watts rms...

The speakers are performing *alright as they are currently hooked up*.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

you people jacked my thread....not cool.....well to try and get back on topic... Will using that amp (go to the beginning of the thread) at least perform better than my hu...which is alpine and says 50wx4....although i think it is 16 watts rms...

yes you should be fine.anything is better than the hu.

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

HAHAH this actualy made me laugh....poor guy just wants to get a lil info and and his thread turns to a warzone... :lol: larf larf larf

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived