What would you guys do in my situation

I'm not going to go to court over it but I do feel like turning him in just because he is like begging me not to call the cops.

...and you told him you would tell the cops? Dude... If you tell the cops and he says you were in on it you're done. That's first, second he will then want revenge and trust me it isn't worth the hassle. I know it sucks, but seriously it is in your own best interest to do nothing.

Woah woah, wait a second... You're 16? If he said he is going to bury you tell your parents what is going on and let them handle it. Him making threats on your life means he just made a big mistake especially with you being a minor.

Seriously man, you are a minor and he is an adult that shit doesn't fly. Not trying to be a dick, but you're just a kid and you are expected to make poor judgement calls so talk to the parentals and go from there.

Edited by UnderLoK

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

You're in a tough position, but ultimately you should do what you feel is right by your morals, not your heart. If you feel like turning him in will let you rest easy because he did something wrong, do it. However if you're only going to turn him in because you're pissed he didn't replace what you were owed, don't do it.

If he's threatening you, let your parents know and also get prepared to throw down with him just incase it comes to it. But you are young and the last thing you need to do is something dumb that could/will impact your future.

Sidenote, he seems like a fucking bitch personally and he could use an ass whooping or five since he likes to take people's hard earned shit.

Edited by GiAnT4LYFE

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832

Id stay far away from any court room, or turning him in. in order to hold up in court, you would need evidence, like a signed contract or witness who is not a friend of yours. without it, it would be your word against his, and since he is a liar and a thief, I wouldn't bet on him admitting anything. I'd say the only thing you could do is act on the threats as long as you still have them in your phone.

and I agree with giant, kid needs a good ass kicking. :fryingpan:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Let your parents know whats going on. If your being threatened then they need to know in case anything happens.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

Whyd you let him take your system? A simple no goes a long way man..that sucks though

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt