Drunkasses Post Here

Chode69

yo...im FUCKeD up...just got home...me and 3 of my boys were about to FUCK these dudes up becaus they were startin shit but we kept our kool. my boy clayton had a knife ready and me and matt were ready to throw some fists. my boy bobby was fucked up worse than ALL of us..

they thought becays they were oldr they could fuck with us by the end of the night they had a LIL more respect.

fuck them

were goin back next week but were gonna be like 20 deep lets see them 2 or 3 try to fuck with us again.

wer were ready to go tonight but we werent trying to disrespect the dudes house. im mad kool with him so thats why shit didnt go down. but were gonna be ready next weekend...fuck them faggots

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

damn mang no Dramaaaaa lol i remember when i would get all fucked up with my homeboys and be ready to beat some shit down but damn sometimes its not even worth it :rolleyes: anyways not drunk tonight but we are listenin to techno and drinking shit loads of orange juice B)

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

damn mang no Dramaaaaa lol i remember when i would get all fucked up with my homeboys and be ready to beat some shit down but damn sometimes its not even worth it :rolleyes: anyways not drunk tonight but we are listenin to techno and drinking shit loads of orange juice B)

not gettin drunk here. more like funkin around with the home audio in my room. i really dont think my neighbors appreciate it its 516 am here lol.. btw great pics.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

i know that broski...me and my boys are chilled people. and we stayed chilled. it just when they keep calling you names just tryin to irk the shit outta you til you snap (and yes they were doing it on purpose and VERY smartass about it) sometimes you get ready to throw down.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted Image

he looks high as fuck....thats funny as shit

Edited by josh19866914

2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5

(6) Boston 6 1/2's

(4) Boston SPG555

(2) Rockford Fosgate T1000

(1) Rockford Fosgate T400

truck1.jpg

:blink::blink: Well I didnt think the beer had hit me already but it took like 30 mins to find this topic! ITS FRIDAY BITCHES DRINK UP!!!! Its 5 0clock somerwhere!!! :D

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

i hate you! i SHOULD be drinking now...but i'm not :( tomorrow i will be, but no internet i dont think. which...with my posts might be a good thing. wanna hit the bars (hillary clinton is gonna be there oddly, but earlier on) but i gotta work, so party at night woot!