Drunkasses Post Here

Chode69

sooo i got into a confrontation tonite and im still hella pissed...me and my friends went to a party in college park...and i brought some grey goose, and i was keepin a close eye on it. well i look over a couple minutes later and its gone....so i go into my bounty hunter mode and search for it...i see this kid smiling like hell tryna look like a baller with it so i push him and take that shit back....i didnt know who he was....so i didnt start too much...anyways some of my friends got into some shit and we left...and on the way back i caught that fucker walking with this girl on the street and i pushed him and told him if he ever stole from me again id kill him...he acts like nothing happened so i threw him up against a tree and started yellin more... he was in bitch mode and kept playin dumb and kept sayin it wasnt him etc... so i pushed him around some more and it was obvious he wasnt going to fight....and finally some girl i knew got in between us....

i guess thanks to the girl that pushed me away...i dont like violence but that faggot deserves it....

fuck...nothin i hate more than someone that steals...hes lucky i didnt see him again after that...thats all sorry for the rant....

Edited by finkster

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

as far as i know, BYOB means dont drink other peoples shit...

yea i know i shoulda looked after it a little better but a full bottle of that shit is heavy.

Edited by finkster

Eclipse cd7000

yea you're right, guess i should have specified :)

funny u said that cuz ive been to James Madison University and its an "open beer" campus, meaning u never pay for booze at a party...

Edited by finkster

Eclipse cd7000

AHHH damn i love morning head...espcecially after a night of drinkin!!! fuckin aye right

my girl ended up getting FUCKED up and wrapped around a terlit...i took a pic hahaha...had to carry her ass upstairs to bed were she needed to go to the bafroom to puke again...so i carried her there...let her do her thang and sleep a lil then carried her back to bed...woke up had a lil bit of mornin wood...told her..so she started teasing me so i was like oh hell naw...she was like well what do you want...and i was like put it in your mouth...so... :D

i drank quite a bit...fucked up this guy in singles flip cup (play 2 cups)...he called me out and i stomped him. funny thing was the first game i had BOTH my cups done before he even got done his first

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

im feelin the effects of vodka and coke at the moment. love doin this shit even when i have class tmw.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

• 3 weeks later...

ayo i FUCKED up last night...we were playing pong and a ball went behing the water pump well my flipper caught the PVC pipe and snapped it CLEAN OFF...the 50-60 gallons of water sprayed all over the basement i was at...fuckin half an in to an inch of standing water in the basement...fuckin sucks...bad part is i wasnt even drunk...let alone tipsy. just an accident....we were doin irish car bombs in celebration of st pattys day.

a 5 gallon shop vac....many dumps of it outside and about 2 dozen towel and bulk head doors open all night later the water is finally dry to where the gma wont notice it til she goes to take a shower and realizes theres no pressure....

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!