Drunkasses Post Here

Chode69

beer pong at 1 party..i won

beer pong at another party me and my girl won liek 3 in a row then lost due to walking away to watch some flying squirrels...then flip cup i got EVERY CUP on 1 flip...best record for me so far!! hellz yea

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I drink Lone Star...It brings out the TEXAN IN ME :censored:

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

• 4 weeks later...

got smashed last night with a few friends and i think i may have made a new-ish drink (well new to me) Guinness beer and jagermeister, half a bottle in a glass then drop in a shot of jager...taste's hella good :) figured id see if any of you others have tried it

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

• 2 weeks later...

i havent chimed in this thread for a minute...havent had any parties at my house so...thats when i really post up in this bitch

NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

AYO....last night was crazy. ended up going to buffalo wild wings...ordered this drink called a Hurricane (not the beer) first time it was ok but a shit ton of ice...i said something to the waitress fucking around...and she was like want another with no ice...i said yea do that..and make it STRONG as fuck. she comes back and was like we can double up the alcohol...i said go for it. so she comes back with no ice and that bitch was STRONG AS FUCK. (but warm cuz of no ice) so i had left over ice from my last one so i threw a few cubes in. needless to say i was feeling alright...me and my boy caban leave to go over a friends house to drink some more. before that i piss in the parking lot...haha

anywho we get over to my friend kellys. were all sitting around and kelly, his gf and bunch of people leave to go to the bar. so its me bk caban and schwartz....we invite bks boyfriend over...so were sitting around playing cards...well they have a bench set up and 185 is on the rack...someone says...i bet i can bench that....so schwartz trys it first...now hes the biggest one there being like 6' 6" maybe taller. with an ok build. he cant do it so i had to spot him and lift it for him. i say lemme try...i get it once. not going for a second time because im feelin a lil drunk and no need to kill myself haha. so caban tries...little bigger than me...he tries...i had to spot and lift it for him...bks boyfriend shayne tries....and hes bigger than me as well (both caban and shayne are around my size but still bigger) i had to spot him too. so to be a cocky asshole that i am (haha jp) i get on and throw it up again.

so after that i get big headed and schwartz is changing a song so i get behing him and get him in a head lock...i though he tapped but he just had to get off his glasses.

so we get standing up and we go at it for real. now hes over 200 pounds and 6' 6" he leans in and i cant remember how we got into the position but i had him semi head locked and he was on top of me (no homo) this goes on for a few minutes...somehow i get him off of me...still in a head lock...i stand up and guillitine as hard as i could...he taps...i felt on top of the world....as that happens a good song is on and i start to sing...also we built a tiny tower out of beer bottles...

13351_518391524141_207002621_31095259_7926661_n.jpg

heres a pic of the guy i wrestled hes the one on the right...you can see this guy is a mountain haha

n1148435610_30023300_5400.jpg

now all that im not trying to brag...i just think its funny that the littlest guy there...did all that haha. i find it sometimes easier to wrestler taller people...because they cant manuver as much as the people my size...the hardest guy i wrestled was exactly my size and build. ive been beaten a few times...i wont lie. i got my ass whooped haha. always fun though.

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

WOOT...feelin pretty damn good...quite a few beers down the hatch and a few straigh from the bottle shots of UV vodka...lots of pong and a few games of drunk ball..AND i beat a redneck and a guy who likes to chug so that was def an accomplishment for me since im not a good chugger.

LIVE LONG...BE MERRY...WELCOME TO THE CHINA CLUB...AH CHINA CUNG CHANG...I CHIGGA CHONG CHINA CHANG!!!!!!

arf arf...ima go get me some cheeks!!!

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg