Chicken or the egg which came first.

im with ed it is fact and proven if you got half a brain..

im more like, who decided DAMM whats that cow pissing white stuff? we should drink that shit..

no way id suck anything like a penis and drink it..maybe it was a whore back in the day

I wonder how proven it was when the earth was flat, point is you don't know shit

you mean the same time the bible was written? when they wrote that the universe revolved around us and the sun around us?

as for evolution, just look at viruses, they change extremly quick, easyest way to see it

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

im with ed it is fact and proven if you got half a brain..

im more like, who decided DAMM whats that cow pissing white stuff? we should drink that shit..

no way id suck anything like a penis and drink it..maybe it was a whore back in the day

I wonder how proven it was when the earth was flat, point is you don't know shit

you mean the same time the bible was written? when they wrote that the universe revolved around us and the sun around us?

as for evolution, just look at viruses, they change extremly quick, easyest way to see it

that only proves my statement further, how many of these ''bullet proof'' theories have been dis-proven, and a virus is not a multi celled organism changing to another that comparosin is weak

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

plants also change, but to see something change how it acts is awsome, i wont say it bullet proof, but what religion dosn't have flaws..

i think we need it for the weak and crazy..it makes us do nice things for people and gave us respect, but all that stuff was written by man.. how can you say ones right and not the other? if we don't ask questions we don't learn, all religion wont let you ask cause it always dumb answers..

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

plants also change, but to see something change how it acts is awsome, i wont say it bullet proof, but what religion dosn't have flaws..

i think we need it for the weak and crazy..it makes us do nice things for people and gave us respect, but all that stuff was written by man.. how can you say ones right and not the other? if we don't ask questions we don't learn, all religion wont let you ask cause it always dumb answers..

did you read what I posted?

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

evolution has as many holes in logic as creationism.

that's all I'm saying as neither side has any real proof, arguing in the dark sure is ''fun''

Sure but they say it's a evolution theory. But it's a fact that things evolve.

Egg offcourse.

And woodzyspl, a virus is not something to be considered as a organism. (if this would be a disscussion in dutch i would be all over it.) :peepwall:

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

im not really paying attention lol

burp setup for fun 152's

WoW this thread blew the heck up after I left yesterday.

No, I have not yet read the novel that has been created here but I plan too.

I'm sorry if people got stressed and freaked out but I was just trying to have a little fun and I didn't think that I would have started something that looks like it got very intense for a while.

I guess in my mind I hoped everyone shared a fairly open mind but I guess not everyone can sit back and say hey anything is possible.

To be close minded is one of the things that is destroying us as a race and as a life force that is possibly starting to be on the failing side of life if we don't learn to evolve mentally then we are destin to fail. 8)

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

A lot of good reading here keep it clean and I keep it open :) but yes let's not dive to deep into the religion part cuzz that gets nasty! :D

What the real? Is:

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived