I work a minimum wage job at K-Mart, and I do not get a lot of hours (20 or so a week) because I just started working there. After a 6 hour day, I go out to my car only to find that my driver side mirror was gone. the driver side mirror was fucking gone. the driver side mirror was mother fucking gone. without any evidence of an accident near my car, I came to the conclusion that some fucktard decided to take my mirror. and it is just the reflective piece missing, not the entire housing. regardless, I am mad as hell. /rant

cool story bro? I think not

Sucks... I work at kmart lol i only get around 20-26 hrs a week too and ive jeeb here for two years but im a student as well.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Why would somebody steal that? Sounds like they were just trying to be a dick... I feel ya on the hours though i just got mine cut to about 18. My advice.. get the hell outta michigan! Its like a 3rd world country here.. Im going to NC!

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Damn, that sux man, do the same to other car yourself haha

this is why you need to park away from everyone.

wouldn't it be even easier to steal if that was the case?

I have to agree!!! But i think i get your point, maybe it´s easier to steal the mirror since the guy had lots of cars around and it´s more difficult to see something suspicious

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

That's kind of a random thing to take from a specific car. Hahah, someone must have needed one of those. But yeh, shit happens. :peepwall:

some kid i used to be friends with gave a ford explorers passenger mirror an uppercut because my friend needed one. then to be even more of a dick he wrote "thanks for the mirror" on their window with a sharpie.

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth