rickyfromthe407 Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 Dood.. I watched the first 30 seconds of it. Couldn't watch no more. That is FUCKED up. Current 4 10"s System! 1/0 Power Wire All Around + Big 3 - $140 Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BD - MSRP $1800 (4) Memphis M3 10" Subwoofers 1600watts $300ea. = $1200 XS D6500 $245.65 PIONEER AVH-P5200DVD 7" Head Unit = $430 Soundstream SC-6T Component 6.5" FRONT $60 Pioneer TS-A1673R 6.5" REAR $85 A Bangin system! = PRICELESS!
Winn Posted June 19, 2011 Author Report Posted June 19, 2011 yes not safe for work Assuming your at work??? You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
Winn Posted June 19, 2011 Author Report Posted June 19, 2011 yes not safe for work Assuming your at work??? You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
korey_hofer Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 no but other people might be, it's not Saturday night every place, and there are a lot of military guys on here previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Baydestrian Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 LOL I'm sure if they are in the military they've seen worse than this But yes, repost, I think it was just posted a few weeks ago 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
TRTC360 Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 completely real, fucking disgusting, those people that actually abuse those animals have no heart and deserve the same kind of treatment, like the guy beating the baby cattle, that's just unecessary '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
korey_hofer Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 LOL I'm sure if they are in the military they've seen worse than this But yes, repost, I think it was just posted a few weeks ago I'm sure they have, that doesn't mean jack shit if their superior walks in and writes them up for it. previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Nine8SST Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 It's real, been out for a long time. I think it was put out by PETA, they always try to shock the masses with the shitty practices some companies have. Hell, here in seattle they tried to shut down Pike Place market because of the fish toss they have been doing for over 50 years.....oh well! I think most of us are vagitarians anyway right? 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
Neo_frog Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 Very real vid. Saw it the first time around, but most slaughter houses aren't this bad. But thn again, most of your meat doesn't come from green patures.. Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
Supercharged DCs Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 oh well! I think most of us are vagitarians anyway right? Correct my good sir. Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.