July 23 MECA/dB Drag 1x event

woohoo, another show in my backyard and its a double org. oh and its 2 days after my birthday. ya, ill be there.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

in your case, its pretty pointless to enter a drag burp class in my opinion...do bassrace or bassboxing, its more fair to the average competitor. Sure, you might enter street A and face another car with 1 12, but they are likely gonna be running 5x the power as you in a pure spl setup and very possibly in a crx...my 2 pennies

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

Not sure he is doing Bass Boxing. It is IASCA not db drag. I just got certfied by Moe in Daytona Beach to do IASCA Bass Boxing only. I can help you know what class you are in with db Drag. Let me know what you have, batteries, Amps, watts, Alts, how many and what size speakers, if its infront or behind the b-pillar, if you modified your car in anyway.. fuses don't matter...

Check us out at www.sonicFXAudio.com , Dale@sonicfxaudio.com is my email or by phone (775) 250-0497

Sorry no Bass Boxing or Psychlone.

I did IASCA judge training the other year and we really didn't cover Bass Boxing too much. Psyclone we do not have the RTA for the SQ portion.

In all honesty I equally support all formats and shows. All West Coast sound-off shows I post on our websites calendar as soon as I hear or know about one (official or not). Its easier to plan and have a show cancel or fall through then to have a show pop up within lest than a week. It really is unfortunate this show conflicts with the Fortuna show, I just hope to introduce some of the M.E.C.A. guys to dB drag and visa versa.

Archived