Second Skin Audio

2000wrms setup

Well the electrical system isn't my highpoint so I was hoping maybe if I told you exactly what truck I have you may have had some experiance with it or know, lo idk and the batts are just the equivalents to the stock batts. And about the sturdy electrical system I'm just tellin you pretty much what the guys at crescendo told me when I asked them about the electrical system. They said I may need another batt in the rear if I ran it full tilt at 1 ohm

For your electrical, i would suggest switching out those 2 wet cell batteries to, agm batteries, they will like the constant charge and discharge better. Look into xs power, kinetic, deka, shuriken, stinger, etc.

Edited by Socky

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

What batteries? And how is the Cummins Diesel comment relevant lol? :)

And it should be sturdy with only 7/900 watts, most stock electrical systems can handle around 1000w or so, easily.

diesels usually have decent size alt for stock, cause their starters draw alot of power to crank the engine. I believe its right around 140 amps correct me if im wrong.

I've heard like 160 but I need to look that up for sure

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Yeah I'll definatly have those batts on the list, I'm kinda going step by step, it might take me a long time to get it all sweet but I want to get good shit and not just crappy product. I've heard great things about crescendo and I've also seen good things about the subs you guys reccomended, but have you guys heard anything about the obsidian subs?

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

It's a 2001

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

And yeah I found a pretty good deal on some monster 1/0 gauge so i'll probably run it on everything

Iirc, monster 1/0 isn't the best, and is a little expensive for the quality. If your price range allows, I would get some knu konceptz kollosus 1/0. Wiring kit will run you 100, and big three wire will be another 20$. Unless you don't need the full length of power wire. I had enough length from my battery to my amp that I could have cut ~7 ft to use for big three.

:rofl:

:wub: N8.

No homo...unless you want there to be. :orly3::ehh:

why do you people always want loud subs, not good sounding subs, for daily? http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=295-467

do i really need say more?

Getting bass into the cabin of a W124 mercedes is impossible.

Current setup:

Temp 1999 panasonic HU

rockford 300.2 for fronts

rockford 200.2 for rears

rockford 400.1 for sub

Leaning towards a 8" in an exponential horn

DAMN YOU GERMANS AND YOUR 5" SPEAKERS!