BJD3 Posted August 26, 2011 Report Posted August 26, 2011 to get it playing for Siknic on Saturday. i hate you i wanna go to siknic so god damn bad! on a side note, build is lookin pretty good, cant wait to see it finished lol you suck. If this isn't playing by siknic, I'm going to kick a duck. Anti Peel and Seal...lol You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive. 2002 Buick Park Avenue DC Level 4 M2 12 D2 Car Audio Bargain 1600.1 Eclipse CD3200 ~2 cubes @ 34 hz. Stinger Roadkill Expert
Supercharged DCs Posted August 26, 2011 Author Report Posted August 26, 2011 the trim panels are more work than you are realizing. Id start now and cancel plans. I'm sure they are more work than I'm anticipating, this whole build has been like that. I just can't cancel plans. First football game of senior year, and have a bonfire for my friend who just got out of basic training. Worse comes to worse I will go to Siknic Sunday, I believe it's going on Friday-Sunday. Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
lem43606 Posted August 26, 2011 Report Posted August 26, 2011 Im late getting to this build and not to be a dick or anything.... Im glad to see you finally do something other than post useless crap but its lookin good man 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
Supercharged DCs Posted August 26, 2011 Author Report Posted August 26, 2011 It's cool man, I know I'm a useless post whore lol. I'm trying to get some things done, get a bit hands on experience with things so I can have experience to back up my posts. And thanks Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
n8ball2013 Posted August 26, 2011 Report Posted August 26, 2011 the trim panels are more work than you are realizing. Id start now and cancel plans. I'm sure they are more work than I'm anticipating, this whole build has been like that. I just can't cancel plans. First football game of senior year, and have a bonfire for my friend who just got out of basic training. Worse comes to worse I will go to Siknic Sunday, I believe it's going on Friday-Sunday. start your mock ups. get some cardboard and get your trim panel mocksups done and then you can have em cut out before you put the face on . THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
hdorre Posted August 26, 2011 Report Posted August 26, 2011 Logan, take pics tomorrow On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Supercharged DCs Posted August 26, 2011 Author Report Posted August 26, 2011 I have that done already, but I'm not too confident in the mock ups. I actually haven't looked at them in a while. I'm going to need a way to seal off the tiny gaps that the trim panels cannot cover (the seatbelt is in the way on either side, and I am not able to remove them.) Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
soundsystemaniac Posted August 26, 2011 Report Posted August 26, 2011 im just finally getting around to seeing this build and so far it looks good! ill be tuned in tomorrow for the level 5s! Chevy astro 2 18s and 9k rms Walled!http://www.stevemead...rms-42-inch-tv/JEEP GRAN CHEROKEE SRT8 BUILD!2 JL AUDIO 15s trunk buildDC XL 15 buildDC level 3 18 buildhttp://www.stevemead...verunner-build/ http://www.facebook....hp?id=646651228
n8ball2013 Posted August 26, 2011 Report Posted August 26, 2011 I have that done already, but I'm not too confident in the mock ups. I actually haven't looked at them in a while. I'm going to need a way to seal off the tiny gaps that the trim panels cannot cover (the seatbelt is in the way on either side, and I am not able to remove them.) go to lowes or home depot. Go to the section with the air conditioners( i think thats where it is) Get the foam sealant. pick your thickness. stuff it in the area around the seat belt and any gaps you cant get perfect. it holds glue. you can cut it to shape. etc. this picture sucks but you can see it on the left of the photo. it works. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Supercharged DCs Posted August 26, 2011 Author Report Posted August 26, 2011 Alright Nate, I have to take a trip to Lowes tomorrow so that will work out great. I truly appreciate the help, and all of the compliments y'all. Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.