Sonic Electronix

hear in florida the law has been changed , some how it falls under freedom of speech, so its not ticketable, but i would definitly pay the ticket would cost alot more to fight it, good luck

Edited by Bmike

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

Just pay it, it will be way cheaper than a lawyer, and its not a moving violation so it shouldnt affect insurance in anyway.

actually, depending on how thorough your insurance company is, it does!!! :bull:

Edited by UKnoitsMe

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

I'm not really worried as much about the ticket, as the fact that the law itself is unfair. Motorcycles, loud exhausts, even lawnmowers can be heard from the same distance or farther in some cases. I want to fight it along these grounds, but I'm not sure where to start. Would I be able to go anywhere with an argument along those lines?

Doubt it. You'll have a hard time proving they don't ticket those with loud exhausts, etc. The law's only fair when you have nothing to do with it.

I'm not really worried as much about the ticket, as the fact that the law itself is unfair. Motorcycles, loud exhausts, even lawnmowers can be heard from the same distance or farther in some cases. I want to fight it along these grounds, but I'm not sure where to start. Would I be able to go anywhere with an argument along those lines?

no that wont help you out any trying to do shitttttt like that. I can understand why motorcycles should be loud because some times thats the only way i know that they are beside me. We have the same motorcycle and loud vehicle exhaust laws where im from.

So you're telling me that for your safety, you need to be heard blocks away?

Yeah, I'm going to call BS on that one.

I love my system as much as anyone, but if you have yours up loud and I'm in your blind spot on my bike if it wasn't that loud could you hear me to know I was there? If you had your windows up and where focused on your cell phone would you know I was close? If you're AC was on, radio was on (even stock), windows up if you couldn't hear me what would stop you from changing lanes into me?

To an extent loud pipes save lives.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

i laugh at $120. multiply that by 10 and thats how much i paid. actually one was $370 i told them they were crazy and they threw it out of court cause it was on private property.

1 ticket :good: . pay that shit son!

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Be happy, its 50 ft out by me.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

IN Peoria if they hear you 75ft away they impound your vehicle on the first offence. Just pay the 120.00 and be happy.

Sometimes if the cops are real dicks by me they will just impound it for good, you can't even get it back.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Sometimes if the cops are real dicks by me they will just impound it for good, you can't even get it back.

I knew someone from Chicago would mention that. My boy had his car impounded for "noise pollution" had to pay a bunch of money to get it out of the lot, storage fees, then the ticket on top of all that.

2000 Chevy Suburban
Pioneer AVHP8400BH
8 - 18" Fi SP4 Subwoofers (fully loaded)

B Pillar 4th Order (75 cubes)
2 - Ampere Audio 8.0 TFE Amps

RF T6004 Amp
RF T4002 Amp
4 - Selenium 8W4P Mids
8 - Selenium 6W4P Mids
6 - Crescendo XST2 Supertweeters

2 - Selenium ST200 Supertweeters
DC Power 320 Alt & Js Ultimate 270

11 - Group 31 Bats
Build Log:
http://www.stevemead...01bdcp-updated/