Revised - Bass Burp Track soft clip soundwave

ANY YOU GUYS WONDER WHY I SAID WHAT I SAID ABOUT THIS KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And for all those dumbasses who defended this kid, here is yet another senseless post from this guy!

BE WARNED!!!!!!!!

His post should get approval before being published !!!

:ninja:

Sensai I am 29 years old, I am a graphic designer, photographer, photography website, electronic musician, soundcloud.com/king-julian, and a deejay. I have music available on junodownload.com, i throw regular dj events here in Little Rock. I have a college degree, a Bachelor of Arts with emphasis on Graphic Design with a minor in Digital Graphics. I have been making music since 07-08 using Propellerheads Reason, since it was v. 2.5. I've built a 5.4 cu. ft. enclosure for 2 Infinity 12" subwoofers. I have personally met with Alma Gates. I've spoken with many competitors around here and given them my competition bass cds I've created, and they have done well on the meter. I've personally had my music tested on systems ranging from a couple of 12's to the TREO Demo truck with 18,000 watts when it was demoing here in Little Rock at Auto Audio. IF you want to continue questioning me, my only suggestion is that we met in person.

Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer

--------------

Deep Sector Boom...

ANY YOU GUYS WONDER WHY I SAID WHAT I SAID ABOUT THIS KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And for all those dumbasses who defended this kid, here is yet another senseless post from this guy!

BE WARNED!!!!!!!!

Sensai I am 29 years old, I am a graphic designer, photographer, photography website, electronic musician, soundcloud.com/king-julian, and a deejay. I have music available on junodownload.com, i throw regular dj events here in Little Rock. I have a college degree, a Bachelor of Arts with emphasis on Graphic Design with a minor in Digital Graphics. I have been making music since 07-08 using Propellerheads Reason, since it was v. 2.5. I've built a 5.4 cu. ft. enclosure for 2 Infinity 12" subwoofers. I have personally met with Alma Gates. I've spoken with many competitors around here and given them my competition bass cds I've created, and they have done well on the meter. I've personally had my music tested on systems ranging from a couple of 12's to the TREO Demo truck with 18,000 watts when it was demoing here in Little Rock at Auto Audio. IF you want to continue questioning me, my only suggestion is that we met in person.

I can play a piano by mashing the keys, that doesnt make me all knowing about everything ever done about audio...

your a graphic designer ... what does that have to do with anything that has to do with audio?

you make some music... ok i can make music, doesnt mean i know what all it means...

whats your point? other than trying to make your self feel better in this thread?

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

BE WARNED!!!!!!!!

and den?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

BE WARNED!!!!!!!!

1) me being a ninja > all your degrees

2) are you speaking about the same alma gates that i speak with on the phone personally weekly ? The same one who i talked to when i was a member on team gates ? The same one that gave me a call to talk when her daughter got sick?

3) Read 1

4) repeat 3

:)

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

If you played a regular tone at volume 5 on your system and noted how loud it was, and i made a tone that would be just as loud, but at volume 2, imagine how loud it would be if you raised the volume to 5 or more. The goal is to create the loudest bass tones possible in one fashion or another so competitors can reach the desired spl levels that they haven't been able to achieve using dated or old bass cds that they make you use when competing. Some organizations around here are using old termlab cds from 06-08, and sometimes scratched. And I be like just use my bass competition test cd, and the competitors would end up doing better than before.

Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer

--------------

Deep Sector Boom...

If you played a regular tone at volume 5 on your system and noted how loud it was, and i made a tone that would be just as loud, but at volume 2, imagine how loud it would be if you raised the volume to 5 or more. The goal is to create the loudest bass tones possible in one fashion or another so competitors can reach the desired spl levels that they haven't been able to achieve using dated or old bass cds that they make you use when competing. Some organizations around here are using old termlab cds from 06-08, and sometimes scratched. And I be like just use my bass competition test cd, and the competitors would end up doing better than before.

the only thing that will do is ruin equipment. that additional volume is going to be turned into straight heat. That straight heat will cause your coils to heat up and your score will probably be lower. clean signal is good. clipped to well and looking like a jersey shore blowout cut is not.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The definition of fail ^

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived