DC Sound Lab

I'll be prefectly happy with just getting my subwoofers in. Don't need no special gift or anything, I'll be content with my Lv 5s :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

You should through some extra goodies n the boxes for those who waited a long time! They do have stickers it the box right?

why? cause they didnt tell you it would be a long wait? because of a shortage that had nothing to do with them? would it be nice? sure. but asking for free stuff over something that im sure lost DC a lot of money... come on.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

You should through some extra goodies n the boxes for those who waited a long time! They do have stickers it the box right?

why? cause they didnt tell you it would be a long wait? because of a shortage that had nothing to do with them? would it be nice? sure. but asking for free stuff over something that im sure lost DC a lot of money... come on.

A lot of companies already throw in free stickers. I'm sure they would not lose money for just putting a sicker in there.

I would be glad to get the subs in themselves tho! Glad to see an update!!

Edited by 2loudisjustright

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

my 3 18s all came with a dc sticker and there was no wait. so you will get your sticker. but some reason my 2 2kws didnt come with stickers haha

2001 gmc seirra

5.3 auto 3.73 locked rear, long tube headers, offroad y pipe, duals, cai, black bear tune, 2/4 drop, 22s, rockford fosgate mods and highs and 4 ab hd 15s and a ab 750.1

1995 civic

1.5 auto slower then hell, dropped on coil overs, ex hub caps, 2 12 trunk, have 450 bucks in the car and gets 35 mpg

1992 s10

being bagged, shaved, and small stereo. right now a pile of parts

my 3 18s all came with a dc sticker and there was no wait. so you will get your sticker. but some reason my 2 2kws didnt come with stickers haha

my 3.5k didn't come with a sticker either. <_<

2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack

audio coming soon

hope when i get my 9k ill get some stickers to rep here in aus :drink40:

hopeing pay next week OHH YEAAAHHH

when amps due anyway :drink40:

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Hey Rusty i hope you ordered more than just what was needed....i got a lot of sales coming in :D

also like orionstang said are the amps still on schedule?

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!