So whos had a run in with mice?

when we moved into my house it was brand new. so being on new land the local mice moved in. i hate seeing them in those kill traps so i went and got a little live trap. worked great, caught tons of them. just drove down the road and let them out. between that trap and the cat, they know not to use my house as theirs.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Ive got about 20 in my garage, one just had babies.

...luckily for me they are all in a cage training for the day they have a play-date with my snake.

• 2 weeks later...

They sticky traps can be nasty. Set a couple up in my Gramps kitchen, next morning there is a mouse stuck to it, blood everywhere with two legs chewed off and he started working on the third before he died. FUCKER ATE HIS OWN LEGS to try and be free!

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

They ain't scary but there so fast it shocks you when they come out

yeah lol i was getting something out of the fridge the other day and a damn mouse ran over my feet from under the fridge, i was gay for 5 seconds :rofl:

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

They sticky traps can be nasty. Set a couple up in my Gramps kitchen, next morning there is a mouse stuck to it, blood everywhere with two legs chewed off and he started working on the third before he died. FUCKER ATE HIS OWN LEGS to try and be free!

i would have loved to see pics of that. thats gnarly lol

same shit happened to my parents house upstate. the little bastard left a dam leg in the trap and disappeared. makes the death traps seem more reasonable doesnt it lol

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

ive seen the glue traps fail so many times its ridiculous i prefer the old fashon death traps

Current vehicle

91 Lincoln T.C.

2 18s trunk build coming soon

for now

2-12s ported in trunk

1000 watt kenwood amp

kenwood deck

18 inch rims