Drunk mofo hit me... Repair costs?

damn bro, where abouts do you reside? easy fix right there. Quarter panel from junk yard for about $150, weld it up for a 100 bucks, prime and ready for paint...just did a nissan altima a few months ago. was easier than I thought:)

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

damn bro, where abouts do you reside? easy fix right there. Quarter panel from junk yard for about $150, weld it up for a 100 bucks, prime and ready for paint...just did a nissan altima a few months ago. was easier than I thought:)

Thanks for the hope, lol. I can fix small shit on cars, but I'm not that skilled. Im in colorado btw... :drink40:

well if you end up having to go through your insurance for some reason then you will just have to pay the deductible and your insurance should take care of it, which still sucks cause you will still be out $$ but maybe it will be less than taking it to a shop and paying the whole thing yourself. or you can see if you can find a shop to do it for cheaper than what your deductible would be.

If you go to the body shop they can probably fix up that bumper but you're probably going to need to get a new rear driver side quarter panel. Maybe $1000 for repairs?

Edited by baller95

Worst place to take a hit at cause you can't just replace the smashed piece so it could get a bit pricey in repairing it.

BTW how do you know they were drunk and not stoned?

Sadly there are too many stupid people on the road that shouldn't be and this is coming from someone that drove trucks for a living for 10 years.

You can still drive and have control of your self while driving baked .. just saying ;) hahahahahah

driving drunk is a whole differnt story. you got no control of your self when your drunk!

Edited by baller95

$1600-2000....only reason I say this is because thats about what it cost when i backed into this girls car with a lifted truck and did very similar damage to her car.

same i was going to say.

$450 for bumper and paint. $700 for quarter panel and paint. $500 for door skin and paint.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

LOL stoned ppl don't drive crazy like that, I should know. Drunk ppl are the ones who do stupid shit when driving, i.e. Ryan Dunn

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

LOL stoned ppl don't drive crazy like that, I should know. Drunk ppl are the ones who do stupid shit when driving, i.e. Ryan Dunn

There are some cases that they do drive stupid, locally about a year ago there were 4-5 teenage girls in a car, they where skipping school and joy riding, they were all high off there ass's, somehow after they went over the railroad tracks there is a tree that they hit around 500 feet away, and they got enough speed in that 500ft to slam into a tree and destroy the car, out of the 5 girls 1 died, 3 had medium injury's and 1 is paralyzed from the neck down, all there was was pot in the car and they tested positive for only pot on the tox test.

So there are extremes on both sides, it just happens that drunk people are much more common.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.