Okay guys sooo this is the deal, my friend anothony's water went out right, we live in the country so we have a well, theeeennn my A/C at my house went out, so we had one friend left in our little group, we are all like the three amigo's so we go to our other friends house and my friend anthony said dude, watch somethings going to happen to your house! Sure enough same day. his A/C went out.. To top it all off, we just went driving, and some car was going super slow, pulled over to let me go ahead and anothony said Ryan, what if that's a cop, two seconds later i get lit up.. How strange is that?.. Least i didn't get a ticket, i didn't have a seat belt on, had passangers, a potato gun, anddddd i was speeding like 6 miles over the speed limit. Was one CRAZY night. Anyways it's just strange how he kept calling all these things? He must be horrrrible luck.

Or he notices the obvious. Dunno how you missed a car pulling over with lights all over...even if it's a slicktop, you can pick out the sheriff's here in the black of night...

Either way, if there's no girls or subwoofers involved, it bores me...

POTATO!

Wanna hear something crazier than that? Bam Margera was in Arizona the night of the Ryan Dunn crash, he said he was just having a good time not mad at shit then at 1230am he just started punching out the rental car windows and ripping out the speakers and shit, after he got the call and everything he realized that 1230am Arizona time is 230am in Philly when the accident happened. Bam wouldn't bullshit about that, pretty freaky

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Holy shit, six whole miles over?

I passed a cop this morning doing 8O in a 55. Oops.

Same here, except I had hazards on enroute to the station for a structure fire...being a small town, I think he knew...lol

POTATO!