HR 2306: Federally end prohibition

Would you like to see this bill passed?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this bill passed?

and korey just look at the vote on here damn near 70% of americans approve

do I give a fuck? You should also know I think of Americans as the largest group of idiots that will vote on stuff they have no clue aboout. I think people should need to take an IQ test to be able to vote, or at least a test on if they actually know what the hell the vote is about.

Your username should be einstein since you believe you are smarter than 70% of americans. Look out everyone we have a nobel prize candidate on SMD :cool:

Being smarter than 70% of Americans means nothing the average IQ of America is 98. that is legally retarded. And if you need to know senior year (2007) I was tested to have a 170 IQ, so I would say yes that is higher than most of americans

Ohhh? Yea and as everyone knows on this forum i am Tupac Shakur but i can say anything without showing proof. I'll believe youre 170 IQ score when its posted as some medical miracle because that rates over genius.

Yes because you believing me or not believing me changes my life at all. I will cry my self to sleep tonight because some nobody stoner doesn't believe me

It is said that for every 30 IQ points you score above someone, your vocabulary is so much more developed that communicating with people is a task in itself. So lets say, for shits, that you are 60 IQ points above everyone on this forum.... From the Looks of it you need a retest. Oh.... and a little quote from Stephen Hawking for you. "People who boast about their IQ are losers"... http://www.extremeintellect.com/ei2009/geniusesandinventors/hawking/hawking.html

I know a lot of really smart people who smoke weed, as well as a lot of really dumb people who smoke weed. Is it the weed that makes them dumb? I'd have to say no. America needs to be above the ignorance. Non smokers won't smoke, smokers will still smoke.... Regardless of whether marijuana is legalized or not.

do I give a fuck? You should also know I think of Americans as the largest group of idiots that will vote on stuff they have no clue aboout. I think people should need to take an IQ test to be able to vote, or at least a test on if they actually know what the hell the vote is about.

Your username should be einstein since you believe you are smarter than 70% of americans. Look out everyone we have a nobel prize candidate on SMD :cool:

Being smarter than 70% of Americans means nothing the average IQ of America is 98. that is legally retarded. And if you need to know senior year (2007) I was tested to have a 170 IQ, so I would say yes that is higher than most of americans

Ohhh? Yea and as everyone knows on this forum i am Tupac Shakur but i can say anything without showing proof. I'll believe youre 170 IQ score when its posted as some medical miracle because that rates over genius.

Yes because you believing me or not believing me changes my life at all. I will cry my self to sleep tonight because some nobody stoner doesn't believe me

It is said that for every 30 IQ points you score above someone, your vocabulary is so much more developed that communicating with people is a task in itself. So lets say, for shits, that you are 60 IQ points above everyone on this forum.... From the Looks of it you need a retest. Oh.... and a little quote from Stephen Hawking for you. "People who boast about their IQ are losers"... http://www.extremeintellect.com/ei2009/geniusesandinventors/hawking/hawking.html

I know a lot of really smart people who smoke weed, as well as a lot of really dumb people who smoke weed. Is it the weed that makes them dumb? I'd have to say no. America needs to be above the ignorance. Non smokers won't smoke, smokers will still smoke.... Regardless of whether marijuana is legalized or not.

It's also said that if you want people to understand you, you need to follow the curve and speak alike. I think pwk is a great example of this.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

ok when your high you see things that aren't there. every one agrees on this right. it also distorts your view of reality. every one agrees on this too right. well when some one gets in a fight with a table because they were hallucinating and think the table ate their lunch they are acting more aggressive for no good reason

what kind of shit have you been smoking? that shit has to be laced all to hell and back...

ive smoked weed, quite a few times, it made me relax, chill, and hungry... oh and tired....

if you had any other symptoms then that shit has to be laced LOL.. ive never seen anyone ever act that way....

THIS

I'm one of those people that will go to bed at 11 and I might not fall asleep until 3 or 4 in the morning. But when I smoke, I can literally fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow and I will sleep for a solid 8 hours straight and wake up feeling completely refreshed and at a decent hour of the morning at that. While when I take sleeping pills they make me have crazy ass dreams and I wake up feeling groggy as hell or I'll just sleep all day.

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

im not gonna argue all night. personally the day this passes im moving to Russia before life becomes a shit hole here. you guys wanna argue against my point thats fine have your opinion. but at some point anyone that smokes will have withdrawals. and they will become more aggressive. its the same with any other drug. the reason i argue against it is because its been around me. one of my uncles is 50 something and he cant breathe right because his lungs hardened from smoking for so long. another one of my uncle's almost drowned because he walked into his pond while he was high. i had a friend shoot himself because he was high and a friend dared him to. lastly my half brother has schizophrenia because he reverted to any weed he could get after rehab failed him.

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

im not gonna argue all night. personally the day this passes im moving to Russia before life becomes a shit hole here. you guys wanna argue against my point thats fine have your opinion. but at some point anyone that smokes will have withdrawals. and they will become more aggressive. its the same with any other drug. the reason i argue against it is because its been around me. one of my uncles is 50 something and he cant breathe right because his lungs hardened from smoking for so long. another one of my uncle's almost drowned because he walked into his pond while he was high. i had a friend shoot himself because he was high and a friend dared him to. lastly my half brother has schizophrenia because he reverted to any weed he could get after rehab failed him.

sounds like all that shit was laced to me...

seriously, i know avid smokers who have smoked weed for 10+ years, hold steady jobs, and pay taxes... and they have never wanted to do shit like that...

hell salvia was legal in almost all states, and that shit fucks you up way more than regular non laced weed ever could...

and your uncle that has lung problems, does he smoke cigs as well? that sounds like thats where that came from...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

lol that is not talking about marijuana side affects, that is the side affects of any addiction. So nice try but wrong.

your so dumb your proving my points for me now. he said they were high and u can't withdrawel and be high

lol I'm so dumb because I can realize that I was talking about the qoute you qouted of me?

i have no idea of what you are speaking of bc i know the difference the only ppl that seem to think other wise of the the effects of bein high is you and bass stalker

Do I need to break it down again for you?

#1. I never said getting high makes you flip out or any of that, that would be you putting words in my mouth.

#2. I never said anything about marijuana in particular in the sentence you quoted, I was simply breaking apart the sentence I had quoted and illustrating the same excuses and type of talk as addicted people use. Feeling like you need a substance to even your life out or make it better is still addiction

#3 You can't even keep up with your self, I don't even know how many times you have changed your defense, or how many times you have quoted something then simply forgot, or chose to ignore, the answer or the point you were trying to make when you quoted it.

i keep up with myself fine i can't keep up with your crazy logic. you didn't say anything about pot no but you are tryin to tell me i was acting like i was addicted still when you have no idea how long it even lasts. and im so glad that you have no stress problems but that doesn't mean that no one else does. and how have i changed my defense?

night guys like i said we all have our own opinions so i just agree to disagree and go to bed so i can go to scraping the coast tomorrow.

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

It's also said that if you want people to understand you, you need to follow the curve and speak alike. I think pwk is a great example of this.

So you admit your rants on this subject are that of "legally retarded" as you stated? To be at such a high level IQ it would be unthinkable to speak on such a curve you are refering to as the rest of the population. You would be talking at levels where we'd all be lost in a conversation with you(you already believe you are in your absent mind). So i call B.S on your theories not only with the marijuana situation but also on matters of inteligence

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Archived