HR 2306: Federally end prohibition

Would you like to see this bill passed?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this bill passed?

Just like with alcohol(and everything else in life), if this was to get passed, a minority will abuse it while the rest enjoy it without affecting anyone else.

I could care less if it passes. Either way you'll be able to find what you want(whether its on the corner or CVS). The way I see it, there are really only pros to legalizing it. It makes no logical sense to legalize alcohol and not MJ considering the effects of the 2(immediate and long term).

Dudes will still pop pills and smoke rocks and shoot up whether weed is legalized or not.

08 Tahoe

2 sets of JL Zr 650s

2 15" RE XXX(New)

DC 5k

Meh, whatever, it won't change anything whether they do or don't.

I'm honestly sick o hearing about it. Mainly because a few million people who are addicted to doing some illegal want it to be legal so they don't have to worry about getting in trouble or it.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

With legalization would come regulation, just like alcohol it would be illegal to be under the influence behind the wheel.

1 up you here because it already is illegal to

Smoke pot and drive.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I'm honestly sick o hearing about it. Mainly because a few million people who are addicted to doing some illegal want it to be legal so they don't have to worry about getting in trouble or it.

Thats not really the case, marijuana is used for multiple thing not just getting high. Ropes, paper, clothes, helps nausia, eating disorders, and symptoms of cancer and treatments. Its not a bunch of people wearing tie dye toting bongs around with red eyes. Its doctors, business men and women, maybe even your neighbors

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

you can't even speak properly, my discussion with you is now finished until some one with an iq higher than 30 speaks up.

I wouldn't be talking mr. comma splice... Smdh.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

ok, ill play your game.

cousins boyfriend was high off his ass while babysitting his 2 month old son. the baby was crying, and crying, so the father under the heavy influence of marijuana shook his baby. shook his baby so much that the child had brain injuries, and had a seizure and died. he is currently serving time.

about 4 years ago, a car of young teens who were smoking weed were coming down the highway, and crossed into oncomin traffic. they collided headon with a small car, killing one of the passengers on the vehicle they hit, which caused 3 more cars to crash into them.

ive seen a friend trade sexual favors for ounces of weeds.

im very sorry for their losses and yours if you knew them. unfortunately i have read and known people who have done these things while drunk and even sober

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Illegal since 1937, before 6000 years of legal proven history. Addiction ? Addicted!? Sure a vew of psychic addiction, that is the addiction that THC can make.

Another truth, cannabis and the branches of cannabis ar natural in human metabolism. Not like alcohol.

And Dwright something to mind on your own buissnes, adiposis in clear words fataddiction.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

you can't even speak properly, my discussion with you is now finished until some one with an iq higher than 30 speaks up.

I wouldn't be talking mr. comma splice... Smdh.

ty man i could care less about grammer and don't know all proper punctuation and don't care to i will never need it in my life and it don't make someone smarter to know it. i just like that you called him out on his hahaha.

I'm honestly sick o hearing about it. Mainly

because a few million people who are addicted to doing some illegal want it to be legal so they don't have to worry about getting in trouble or it.

Thats not really the case, marijuana is used for multiple thing not just getting high. Ropes, paper, clothes, helps nausia, eating disorders, and symptoms of cancer and

treatments. Its not a bunch of people wearing tie dye toting bongs around with red eyes. Its doctors, business men and women, maybe even your neighbors

So use it do ropes, clothes, whatever else you mentioned. As far as treatments, how can you be certain it works? How do you know the people saying yes it helped isnt full of bullshit, saying that just to get weed??

If doctors and lawyers etc wanna use it and fuck up there career, then by all means they can, and my neighbors, of course they do, half of them live off the governebt an sell drugs for more currency.

Invalid arguments.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer