Sonic Electronix

Trying to notice a diff w/ the big 3

I am currently doing my big 3 and wanted to know if I would notice a difference when I am done. So far, I have just made the connection from my alternator + to my battery +. I am awaiting my ring terminals to show up, so I can't finish until they show up. I know it will help my electrical, but didnt know if I would notice a difference with something like my headlights and when they get dim for a quarter of a second when the bass hits. My lights dont dim bad, just drop a tiny bit when the bass hits. I have to finish putting the battery - to a spot on the frame and the engine to the frame.

1991 Accord

Audioque HDC3 15" (Copper)<--Sub

Audioque HDC3 15" (Copper)<--Backup Sub

Crescendo BC2000D<--Amp

Big 3

1/0 Knu<--Wiring

Eonon 3.5" DVD<--Headunit

Infinity Kappa Perfect<--Mids & Highs

2nd Stock 80Amp alt.

1991 Mustang 5.0

Too many mods

(Sold)

1991 240sx SR20 Red Top

Too many mods

(Sold)

2004 GTO

Just starting mods

your voltage will be more stable.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

But...stable voltage will help you with things like your interior lights and headlights dimming. So you should see some improvements. Also want to stop headlight from dimming? Buy you some HIDs, DDM Tuning you can get a pretty nice set for under $50 with a lifetime warranty.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I went from 14.1 to 14.6 on my explorer, also, voltage drops are smaller now, 12.6 before and 12.9 now , not much of a difference but a gain is a gain :popcorn:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

I noticed a big improvement more so with my interior lights and even my power windows. With my system honestly not so much, but I know the voltage is better which is better for the amp. My car also only comes with an 8O amp stock alt, while a lot of newer cars are coming with 130-150 amp alts stock, so the benefit will vary from person to person.

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

Archived