My dads spray gun that came with his air compressor is GARBAGE... we used it to primer my blazer, and it worked good the first time.. but when it came time to the 2nd coat the gun just failed.. its cheap.. anyways, i am going to buy a nice spray gun..what kind of gun / brand should i get? send me a link of a website if possible, i just need a good spray gun that will give me top results..

My youtube channel, please subscribe
http://www.youtube.com/ballinblaza

My dads spray gun that came with his air compressor is GARBAGE... we used it to primer my blazer, and it worked good the first time.. but when it came time to the 2nd coat the gun just failed.. its cheap.. anyways, i am going to buy a nice spray gun..what kind of gun / brand should i get? send me a link of a website if possible, i just need a good spray gun that will give me top results..

Sata. Ive used them and Ive been told by many painters that they are the best...haven't been involved in that industry long enough to compare them but Id take there word for it...but they are pretty expensive

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

heard good/decent things about higher end DevilBiss and Gates guns too

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

As mentioned Sata is one of the best IMO along with Iwata.

Got the chance to demo Both the Supernova from Iwata and the Satajet4000 and they are BADASS!!!

Both of the above are the top of the line from each brand, butm I'm sure their lower models are also very good quality.

I have also tried 2 guns from Devilbiss a middle & upper line and wasnt so happy with them, to me they dont atomize the paint/clear as good wich left me with alot of orange peel. <_<

If I were you I would get a lower line Sata or Iwata rather than getting top model from a lower quality manufactor.

thanks, i just checked sata out, they look top of the line but yeah they are quite expensive lol. i dont wanna spend too much.. looking for a decent price that will paint a car good.

if you got a good paint shop locally that wont rip u off lol i would talk to them i got a devilbiss gfg670 and i love it but thats my opinion

89 Chevy Caprice (is under construction)

dual alts

4/0 welding cable for wire

red top under hood 3 yellow tops behind the front seat ( who needs a back seat anyways lol)

big 3 of course

Eclipse 3000

interiors are getting rebuilt now

2 crescendo bc2000

2 shocker sig 12s

rebuild pics

a good pray gun huh? try the jesus4000.

all jokes aside, the purple HVLP guns from harbor freight really arent that bad, i just need to get a decent compressor on my tank and i'll be ready to paint, you guys might want to pull your compressor off of its tank and see how much water is in the tanks (if any), thats a great way to lose pressure and airspace. ours was like 5 years old and we drained like 5 gallons out of it, lol.

Getting bass into the cabin of a W124 mercedes is impossible.

Current setup:

Temp 1999 panasonic HU

rockford 300.2 for fronts

rockford 200.2 for rears

rockford 400.1 for sub

Leaning towards a 8" in an exponential horn

DAMN YOU GERMANS AND YOUR 5" SPEAKERS!