its an argument, no one ever wins. chalk it up to difference of opinion...but tell him if he wants to pay for materials, build a box.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Why would he run 3 W3's off a 500/1? I run my 2 W3's off a 500/1 and the pair can take 500each lol...plus my amp is good down to 11.4, not that I ever get that low

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

i like subs that can take a brutal ass beating.. JL subs cannot take a beating.. unless you wanna run a wimpy 1k rms LOL <_<

do I need to point out the irony?

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

The only JL sub worth a damn is the W6-W7 line, they arent meant for output, they're made for sound quality, and for the price, they do the job, you guys arent SQ guys, so i wouldnt expect you to understand.

where i live they want it banging they dont care about how it sounds as long as loud on the outside of the car lol i would rather have it banging on the inside then the outside and they wanna put as many subs in anything as they can

89 Chevy Caprice (is under construction)

dual alts

4/0 welding cable for wire

red top under hood 3 yellow tops behind the front seat ( who needs a back seat anyways lol)

big 3 of course

Eclipse 3000

interiors are getting rebuilt now

2 crescendo bc2000

2 shocker sig 12s

rebuild pics

Why would he run 3 W3's off a 500/1? I run my 2 W3's off a 500/1 and the pair can take 500each lol...plus my amp is good down to 11.4, not that I ever get that low

because hes special lol honestly i couldnt tell u

dual alts

red top under hood 3 yellow tops behind the front seat ( who needs a back seat anyways lol)

big 3 of course

Eclipse 3000

2 crescendo bc2000

2 shocker sig 12s

rebuild pics

I understand that JL is overprice, hell its literally a dollar a watt for the amps but still they are good. I have no issues with mine, been bangin em out for over 2 years on clipped music. If I had the tools and what not to build my own box I would have and got some diff subs and did my own install but I rather not practice my first time on a sensitive Caddy doing an install and the shop I go to had the subs preloaded in the JL Dual High Output box which is a damn good box if you ask me.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

This honestly seems like a stupid thing to be pissed about. I can understand an argument but really getting worked up about it is just stupid imo.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

This is off topic but you put your location as "the nasty", you're from saginaw?

yes sir

dual alts

big 3 of course

Eclipse 3000

2 crescendo bc2000

2 shocker sig 12s

rebuild pics