Lets get a thread going where we can share anything we like doing on our spare time. Share ideas and inspirate others!

Besides what says in your little interest box under your profile, what are you really passionated about?

I think we can all leave out bumpin' music, chicks, beer, lurking SMD and all those utterly common answers.

I'll start out with my two-wheeled hobby, Motorcycle trials. The bikes used are not meant for speed but for balance and handling.

This looks a bit extreme but a competition track can look like this and you win by having the best time and not touching the ground with anything but your bike.

trialsn.th.jpg

I wish I had more input but for the moment I don't, which is why I started this thread,

So we can get ideas and open our eyes to new hobbies and interests.

Remember, this does not restrict to vehicles, any hobby is worth sharing, so come on people show us what you do for enjoyment!

Check out my build log!

gym and tryna get some big size hope soon.

sleep with hookers from around the world.

i like to study genetics

about it i spose...

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

besides the normal stuff as mentioned earlier. my hobbies are building hot rods with my dad and chasing women who are way outta my league..I like the thrill of the hunt and the taste of victory when i finally succeed. and yes it does happen from time to time lol.

NOBODY'S A VIRGIN CAUSE LIFE SCREWS EVERYONE!

Getting drunk & racing my mower.

Playing guitar, bass, anything with strings really.

Used to build model cars, need to start again.

But now Sani got me hooked on WoW (thanks facker) So I spend a lot of time on that now.

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

I have almost a million hobbies, but the most current activity is my brother and I go hiking a mountain twice a week. Nothing lower than 5,000 feet, and we go a little off grid carrying about a 40lb vest. Something to get going.

Here is a shot from the first stop which is about 3,520ft

965-42550181694originalstandaloneprod_affiliate23.jpg

At the first stop, there is a tradition where you take a pebble and apply it to a pile that has a large pole, and it's symbolic of your contribution, knowing you made it. But I was not happy with a pebble

255938_222055167824707_100000606764654_765388_6451534_o.jpg

And then at the top of the third peak, which is almost 5,400 feet.

259228_222053994491491_100000606764654_765372_5513474_o.jpg

Basically I am like a well fed Ghandi.

263962_221915697838654_100000606764654_764574_8138537_n.jpg

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?