She won't be able to safely go out in public for the rest of her life...

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

My mind is completely blown. This is like someone packing an excursion full of funky pups and taking down Gary Killian's world title.. It's just not right. It shouldn't happen. I would probably be just as surprised if that happened as I am right now after hearing a NOT GUILTY verdict...

You'd only need 1 funky pup. you'd need an excursion full of amplifiers though. :fyi:

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Im my opinion. There should have been plenty of evidence to convict her for fucking somthing other than lieing to cops! Is lieing to the cops more important than throwing your dead baby is the woods like she nothing? Better not lie to the cops or you will pay. But if your child drowns in the pool its not a crime to throw the body in a bag with duck tape an chuck em in the woods. At the very least she should have been convected for that!

My mind is completely blown. This is like someone packing an excursion full of funky pups and taking down Gary Killian's world title.. It's just not right. It shouldn't happen. I would probably be just as surprised if that happened as I am right now after hearing a NOT GUILTY verdict...

You'd only need 1 funky pup. you'd need an excursion full of amplifiers though. :fyi:

Oh yes yes, my bad. 1 funky pup 12 doing 160 at like 16hz lol

This bears a striking resemblance to the Jon Benet Ramsey case

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Well it looks like that what a pair of tits will get you off with murder of you're Owen kid what a Damn joke even if she didnet do it how can you go out and fucking party with you're kid missing I could never do that I love my lil boy she may think she's free soon she will wish she was in prison she woo never get a job or anything and will have people after her for the rest of her life justice will be served at one point

Archived