shadstrong Posted June 27, 2011 Author Report Posted June 27, 2011 4 M3s on only 2 D3100 and 1 D3400? What alternators do you have mate? Tuned in for pics! My batts should be good for about 12,500 watts. I'll be running a total of about 10,260 rms, 4 DDM3's (2400 rms each), a DDC4a (100 X 4), and a DDA4 (65 X 4). I've got 2 250 amps alts that I got on ebay, not sure the manufacturer. Those batteries aren't going to work for 12kw... And please find the manufacturer or link us to where you bought the alternators. Here's the alt link on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250692389542&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT
Louisiana Bass Posted June 27, 2011 Report Posted June 27, 2011 Those are definitely not hitting 250 amps each. They recommend 4 gauge wiring, that's big red warning flag. Another is that they are so cheap! Please dont destroy nice subs and amps because your voltage can't keep up. N8. No homo...unless you want there to be.
SoCaLBaMF Posted June 27, 2011 Report Posted June 27, 2011 Sorry, but you get what you pay for when it comes to an alternator I would suggest you cancelling that order and looking into some better alts. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Alex K Posted June 27, 2011 Report Posted June 27, 2011 oloollollolololololololool @ that alt. Yeah call mechman or dcpower. 2006 Nissan Z Track. My Feedback Thread i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.
Supercharged DCs Posted June 27, 2011 Report Posted June 27, 2011 Alright, well everything has been said already. We are in no way trying to offend you, but please reconsider your electrical system. It will not support your amplifiers. But regardless, I'm tuned in to see how this turns out. 4 M3s and 4 BTLs walled off sound hawt! Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
shadstrong Posted June 27, 2011 Author Report Posted June 27, 2011 I've already got the alts so can't cancel. I'll keep a close eye on voltage once I get it all going. I've spent too much lately, if I go and buy some new alts right now the wife may sell everything and use the money for my funeral.
Louisiana Bass Posted June 27, 2011 Report Posted June 27, 2011 That's all we ask man, just be careful with the voltage. Now go get some other pics, I love hummer builds! N8. No homo...unless you want there to be.
AMI CUSTOMS Posted June 27, 2011 Report Posted June 27, 2011 If you get 400 amps plus out of those alts you will be doing good, and then you can supply around 400+ with the batteries, you will see drop below 11 volts on full tilt at .5 ohm daily. Just get some more batteries, I would run at least 1 d3100 per amp. Then you could stay above resting voltage of 13.0 at least. TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain 3x Streetbeat World Record Holder 2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4 2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db 2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db 2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db 2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db 2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4 2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db 2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db 2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012 (4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log Evo X build log Facebook page The Black Nasty
kryptonite Posted June 27, 2011 Report Posted June 27, 2011 Bad electrical or not, I wanna see some building lol DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
David711 Posted June 27, 2011 Report Posted June 27, 2011 Are you from iowa? I seen a craigslist add for that box for humboldt I think... "WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.