Weather permitting, tomorrow I'll be clamping my amp and calculating clean power to the subs and calculating box rise and I'll post results and possibly pics as well.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

So between the shitty weather and me focusing on Jason's for sale thread, I didn't get around to clamping my amp. But we're having a 75degree day on Wednesday, so I'm adding another run of 0ga to the rear batt, then clamping it afterwards.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

• 1 month later...

Thank you thank you!! The box is as efficient as best as I could get it. Still need to clamp and figure out my impedance rise though, so we'll see!

The song is Awolnation - Sail

It slams hard!

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Where did you get the screw and anchors and what size are they. BTW nice setup always love to see another civic build :lol::drinks:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I got them from somewhere... But don't recall where lol

It wasn't parts express, but they have the same ones

http://www.parts-exp...number=081-1094

And just go get the matching screws from home depot or lowe's.

And I'm still waiting to see more updates on your build bro!

Thanks for checking it out :drinks:

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I got them from somewhere... But don't recall where lol

It wasn't parts express, but they have the same ones

http://www.parts-exp...number=081-1094

And just go get the matching screws from home depot or lowe's.

And I'm still waiting to see more updates on your build bro!

Thanks for checking it out :drinks:

Thanks a lot! Rebuilding now with a quick temp set up til 412CVX finishes building a new design for my trunk should have update pics of the temp setup after this weekend. Maybe I will actually get some vids of my gear in action before it gets destroyed lol but I know I have been slacking on keeping up with it.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Looking forward to the progress man! Everyone slacks.... Trust me... I've been slacking on sealing off the trunk for a long ass time now lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived