grats on the house :]

i just have oneeee tiny little request..

KEEP THE HONDA! (if you can of course) :( i hate searching multiple forums and google to only find half assed answers from possibly stupid people.

if i need info i get some from here, and i bleed musick, and scooter99, but im kinda upset that he has to sell it.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

seal it off!

watching your vids now and subbing

Lol I'm getting there! Just closed on a house, so my great stuff fund is kinda tight tight now!!!

Thanks bro :good:

awh man! congrats!

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

KEEP THE HONDA! (if you can of course) :( i hate searching multiple forums and google to only find half assed answers from possibly stupid people.

if i need info i get some from here, and i bleed musick, and scooter99, but im kinda upset that he has to sell it.

lol IBleedMusick didn't sell his Civic and I am rebuilding it now so stay tuned lol I got some new goodies coming but Scooter yeah that sumbish sold his I cried :cray:it was such a nice setup.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

lol IBleedMusick didn't sell his Civic and I am rebuilding it now so stay tuned lol I got some new goodies coming but Scooter yeah that sumbish sold his I cried :cray:it was such a nice setup.

scooter99 is, is what i meant. not you silly :P

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

I'm keeping my civic lol. It's already paid off, so I'm not letting it go anytime soon. I know all the ins and outs of it too, so if you or anyone has any questions about it electrically or mechanically, hit me up!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I subbed back you Larry! I'm on mobile in class right now, but I'll be checking out your vids later!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

2 more vids are uploading.....

Paper trick in one of them. Woot. I'm thrilled. Glad I could do it with two 10's :)

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

scooter99 is, is what i meant. not you silly :P

Oh lol just wanted to clarify lol.

I'm keeping my civic lol. It's already paid off, so I'm not letting it go anytime soon. I know all the ins and outs of it too, so if you or anyone has any questions about it electrically or mechanically, hit me up!

Mine is paid off and I have no reason to sell it plus it was the first car I ever purchased with my own money so :shrug:.I couldn't sell my Civic if I tried she been hit so many times I would have to pay someone to take it lol but regardless she is a stout little whip takes a lickin and keeps on tickin Civic's FTMFW.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived