Lol hooker is on the first page Larry haha

The only reason I'd put the 6.5's in the back is to eliminate the speakers in the rear deck so I can completely seal off the trunk. I want some kind of rear fill going on back there though

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

if you put a set of those tweets in the rear window would help with the rear fill too..i have heard to put like 4" or 5.25"s with a set of tweets in for rear fill..but do what you want or can fit where you can...

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Yea I need to pick up more of those tweets, got themfrom audiosavings on their deal of the day for 5 bucks, waiting for it to happen again lol. Or if anyone is selling or looking to get rid of some, let me know!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

not sure how thoroughly you went looking for openings in our trunk, but if you take off those little rectangular/oval covers on the rear side panels, you can see that there is a decent size opening for wires to go through...not sure if u did it yet, but you will want to seal those up with deadner...also, there is an opening near the rear strut towers as well. i'm almost done completely sealing my EM2...ur system looks legit bro! Keep up the good work!

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

Thanks for chiming in bro! The biggest hold up on sealing it off, for the time being, is because I need to swap out my rear springs. They are sagging really effing low and I'm scraping on everything lol. I remember reading in your build log about how much of a bitch it was to completely seal it off and cover every hole and nook and cranny. How did you do the rear deck? Pull the speakers, gorilla tape it, and spray in some great stuff?

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

gutted the 6x9's in the rear...with the ports shooting straight up and above the rear deck, we completely sealed the top of the deck with Dynamat....the only thing that is probably not sealed on top is the keyhole for the rear seats...but there isn't any air escaping from there.... from the trunk, i took some gorilla tape and deadner and sealed around the ports, in almost every opening I seen there was...and also even threw some more deadner on the bottom of the rear deck (you can never have enough).

I tested my system, opened the trunk, and where the ports go thru the rear deck, I felt a little bit of air escaping back into the trunk (may be so much pressure coming back down from the rear window), so I sprayed an entire can of foam along the top of the box, around the ports, and up along all the sides of the ports so that when it setlled, the foam raised up flush against the rear deck....now there is NO air that I can feel escaping.

The last thing I'm going to do (not sure how to yet go about doing it) is to seal around the edges of the face of the box with foam, from the inside of the trunk...yeah i know, hard to imagine what i'm talking about right? lol I'll take some new pics and show you what I'm talking about and also point out some not-so-obvious areas that you will probably overlook.

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

Actually, I know exactly what your talking about when you say you need to seal the edges on the face... You built the box with a "beauty panel", I guess you could call it, which make the enclosure look flush with the opening in the back seat and makes it look clean as hell too! If all of your trim pieces are pretty much stuck in place and you can't take them off without having to re-deaden or re-foam them, I'd suggest drilling a hole, the same size as the hose from a can of great stuff, in a not-so-noticeable spot on the back seat trim piece and start foaming away, then just wait for it to start seeping through any cracks, let dry, scrape away and paint it.

Then again, if I'm COMPLETELY wrong about the area you're talking about, let me know lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Clean build.

Oh btw why a hooker with no booty? :)

2009 Tahoe

2000bc Cresendo POWA Need 3500

2 Sundown Zv3 18 high rolled sexiness

dual alt bracket with Singer alt(coming soon)

Mtx Q(not sure if I'm going to use)

Knu wire and RCA's

Bass Head Bands

Oh and a few pairs of Jordan's

62c64997.jpg

Thanks for checking it out man!

And the hooker was Drew's, not mine ;) I prefer mine with a little meat on their bones!!

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

thats exactly the area I am talking about lol i might see if I can get away running some wide trunk gasket/garage gasket tape along the side of the face (from the inside of the trunk) and see if that does the trick...my box is so wide and deep its a bitch to try to get at it from within the trunk lol

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

Archived