How wide of a gap is there to fill? If it's really not that wide, what about using caulk or silicone sealer?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Ehhhhhhh that might be kind of iffy for some caulk... And if you got the caulk to actually stick, there's a good chance that it'll eventually blow out. Stick with some kind of weatherstripping or like you said, the gasket tape.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

yeah i'll probably go that route...its so small of a gap...but shit, after the time and money i spent on doing this setup, might as well do it and do right!

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

Looks nice, Can't wait to see what you do with the rear components. I have a 99' Civic (obviously since my username is 99CivicEX) and I want to fill the rear more.

99' Honda Civic EXBuild LogSMD GarageHeadunit- Sony Xplod CDXGT55UIWFront/Rear amp- 500watt Sony Xplod 4/3 channelFront Speakers- x2 Rockford Fosgate PrimesRear Speakers- x2 Pioneer TS A6964R

Sub amp- American Bass vfl 80.1Subwoofers- x2 C2Audio 4ohm DVC

Lol, OBVIOUSLY @ your name ;)

Thanks for checking it out bro!

I think I'm going to end up doing the 6.5's in the rear side panels, keep the tweeters in the b-pillars, but just wrap them and glass them and make them look pretty. Then do (2) 6.5's in the doors, tweeters in the stock location, and tweets in the a-pillars. I think that might be the best route to go. Just gotta figure out the placement of the 6.5's in the doors

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

fiberglass

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

I don't know how the FUCK that wasn't even on my mind lol. Fiberglass that tiny gap 'Balla!

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

nice build so far , i fancy goin for a few smaller subs rather than one big one

equipment :

• pioneer deh 9300sd
  • 2 sets of hifonics zeus components
  • 2 sets of hifonics zeus 3 way coaxials
  • 1 x hifonics 15" olympus olm1615
  • 1 x hifonics txi1508d mono block
  • 1x hifonics zeus 4 channel for coaxs
  • 1x vibe black box 4 for comps
  • 3x heavy duty batts