Thanks man :good:

That's exactly how I feel too. People ask how many 12's or 15's I have in the trunk, then they're amazed when I say it's only two 10's lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Got my mat and resin in!!!

2012-04-12220640.jpg

2012-04-12221113.jpg

And everything going in, all together.

2012-04-12224121.jpg

2012-04-12224130.jpg

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Where did you get your mat and resin from? Oh and nice build btw i love a good trunk build :good:

USComposites.com I need to go get some stuff so I can start my truck doors! :peepwall: What kind are you using for your build? Can you suggest some stuff to me. I need to make some enclosures on my doors for 6.5" mid ranges, and super tweets.

Where did you get your mat and resin from? Oh and nice build btw i love a good trunk build :good:

Thanks man! Scooter answered already, but yes, got it all from USComposites.com

Your 10s in a trunk get more attention than my 18s in a wall.

ass.

-Drew

It's ok, I still envy your neo's ;)

Get to glassin' !!

I'm getting there!! Waiting for a good day with a steady temp this weekend to actually start glassing, until then, I'll be planning it out and mocking it up.

USComposites.com I need to go get some stuff so I can start my truck doors! :peepwall: What kind are you using for your build? Can you suggest some stuff to me. I need to make some enclosures on my doors for 6.5" mid ranges, and super tweets.

Thanks Scooter! I don't really have any experience using fiberglass, so I can't recommend anything to you without feeling guilty about it lol, but I'm using the same stuff that Ken is using on his mustang, the 435 Standard Polyester Layup Resin and I got 3 yards of mat. Hit up Ray and see if he recommends anything different to use on your doors :good:

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I got no work done at all today lol. But........ I did get to meet up with Drew and listen to his neo wall for a little bit. That thing is gnarly!

And I'm getting ready to do my voltage regulator/ELD bypass mod before I start working on the doors and pillars. I'll be doing a pic by pic write up of it for the fellow Honda heads that need to keep their alt from cycling between normal and H.O. mode.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I got no work done at all today lol. But........ I did get to meet up with Drew and listen to his neo wall for a little bit. That thing is gnarly!

And I'm getting ready to do my voltage regulator/ELD bypass mod before I start working on the doors and pillars. I'll be doing a pic by pic write up of it for the fellow Honda heads that need to keep their alt from cycling between normal and H.O. mode.

your such a swell guy :blush:

snapback.pngHatersGonnaHate, on 19 August 2012 - 06:06 PM, said:

snapback.pngCrandis16, on 19 August 2012 - 03:23 PM, said:

Vids or unsub

Shut your vagina.

Archived