06 Civic Build - New Build List on page 60

:droolcup:

Just went through the build, can't even begin to comprehend not only the planning but the attention to detail when working on this car.

I like the idea of then amps mounted on the hood of the trunk idea, I was looking into that as an option on my car but have no clue how I would begin to build something like that.

Team L.I. S.P.L

- DC XL 18 M2

- DC 3.5K

- Mechman 270

- XS & Shuriken batts

What model and kelvin did you go with in the low's?

They're Morimoto mini H1 projectors, Morimoto 3five ballasts and 5000k bulbs. Got Hella projectors, Morimoto 3five ballasts and 3000k bulbs going into the fogs too. Halogens are Nokona 55 watt yellows.

:droolcup:

Just went through the build, can't even begin to comprehend not only the planning but the attention to detail when working on this car.

I like the idea of then amps mounted on the hood of the trunk idea, I was looking into that as an option on my car but have no clue how I would begin to build something like that.

Thanks I'm glad it gets noticed, cause i've lost several hours and nights of sleep with the details and planning of the whole thing. The sad thing is I havent even gotten to the audio portion yet!

As far as the trunk lid amp rack, just stay tuned cause i'll go over every bit of that part of the buikd in the next month or so. Thanks for tuning in! More to come in the next couple days!

The work you do and the care you put into each step is quite impressive! Glad to see someone focused on the fine details. :clapping:

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Thank you so much!

Didn't get a chance to work on it last night. Kind of a rough night with the kids, but I'm going home right now to try and get some more work done!

I got the fog projectors yesterday and the bulbs went out today, so I'm gonna get those started while I've got the bumper off. Maybe I can get them aimed tonight, then leave them out and put the car back together and then work on the fogs when i can.

More to come!

1 question I have and should have asked before. When I eventually get my projectors, will I need to realign my headlights? Cause that would lead me into another issue I have with my headlights currently.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

dash looks great man! your work is awesome! period, I can't even keep up with all the work you've done. The projectors look perfect!

Dash is sexy smooth, it looks great in there. The whole build is awesome! Glad you posted some many pictures, and gave such detailed explanations. Hope you keep having projects for us to drool over:)

Archived