by chance i found a mint condition iPhone 4. When I found it, it had already been disabled and remotely wiped.

its made to be used with AT&T, which is the service provider I have.

And im dying to switch over to a 4. I've been holding out with my broken up 3Gs. See the iPhone 5 thread lol..

Can I do this or is the phone "blacklisted". Google turns up alot of conflicting info and i feel like most of the people who write in about it dont know what theyre saying.

I would just say try it, and if it doesn't work..you have an expensive, but free paperweight

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Nope.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Nope.

???

I wouldn't do it without making an attempt at returning it, but you should be able to use it.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Just call Apple an they will ask you to give them the numbers on the phone. They will check it for you an let you know if its stolen or not an can be used. I bought my 3g which i still have LOL waiting also on the 5!! from a guy an wanted to check it out before I paid him Cause he said he found it but couldn't use it. It was cleared by Apple an works. I think the only thing is you may have to get a new sim being it's a 4. But if it's clean AT&T will do that. Just call If it's clean keep it if stolen or reproted lost turn it back in. Just my $0.02!!

It should work, my friend works at the movie theatre and he found a iPhone 4 (he had a 3g) he wiped it on iTunes got a new sim and it worked. I personally have no experience with iPhones, Android for life!

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

Archived