Sonic Electronix

You don't see it out cuss most of the time you don't have enough airspace for 2 15s in trunk that can slide in ... Either build inside the trunk which takes alot of skill ....

Or go 2 good 12s with 2000w each ...

What are these amps that will do the 2000 each ?

And what's ur current set up

2 super 12s > 2 15s. The 15s box may need to be built in the trunk which for someone without a ton of experience leads to mistakes fairly quickly. Also they may not be getting as much space as they really need, choking them is a bad idea. Also, with two 12s most people can seal them off firing forward which will make it that much louder. Very few trunk cars can do that with 2 15s. (fucking sucks I know, thats what I wanted to do :cray:)

Also, alot of those setups have to fire the subs back towards the trunk lid or up into the trunk lid. Idk about your car, but that would probably tear my civics trunk off. :peepwall:

Many years ago I had 2 15"vegas forward firing sealed off in an old buick century. It hit very hard for a daily driver setup. Got about 8 cubes out of it although box was built in the car. After that i had a maxima with 2 solobaric 15's sealed box forward firing. That box was only a little bigger than 3 cubes and went in easily. It can definately be done. Just find a sub that will work with the power u want to run and make sure it dont need a big box to perform right.

99 GMC Suburban

2 Death Penalty 21"

2 Crescendo BC2000

Boston GT-42 Amp

6 Selenium 6w4p

4 Crescendo tweets

Hi output cs144 alt

Audiocontrol Epic-160

Pioneer DVD head unit

Now I have everything firing forward sealed off. I've done the measurements and I can fire the 15's forward sealed too. Would probably need to build it in the trunk though.

building in the trunk? sounds like a pain in the ass. i dont think any gain in dBs would convince me to wanna do that.

1999 Monte Carlo

Sony CDX-GT34w

2 Alpine Type R 12"s in 4 cubes tuned to 35hz

American Bass VFL 80.1 amp @ 1 ohm (probably doing between 1000 and 1300rms)

Stock alt, Stock batt, Big 3 Upgrade

Boston s55- 5 1/4s (doors)

Boston s95- 6x9s (rear deck)

1 BEAST 15"!!!

Pontiac Grand Prix GT
400a Mean Machine alt.

EIGHT DD 12''s on a DDz2
DD vo 8''s,6''s,5.25''s&tweets
Norfolk, VA
http://www.youtube.c...ser/ovnorfolkva
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSPLSpot/473815915987218/?notif_t=group_activity#!/chrishova
http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1[/color]

I'll throw this in the loop, why not try 4 10s? its a nice inbetween spot from 2 12s to 2 15s.

4 sa 10s on 2k would be a nice match. It could be a problem if you are doing a forward firing setup though