New site to buy the SMD DD-1 and more!

forgot what i paid for the dd-1. where in aus are you man? if sydney you can come use mine when i get it :drink40:

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

INTERNATIONAL people - that seems outrageous. Hang on to your money till we get a better way for you. I believe Ray is going to ship some over sees for SUBSTATIALLY less then that. I will ask him how he is doing it. The system isnt perfect yet, but we are working on it!! Thanks so much for your interest!! :)

Has this been sorted yet?

for all the europeans like me, steve has got himself a dealer for the dd-1 here in the uk, prices i think was £130 shipped . if you dont already know check them out BLADE ICE, they also stock FI, AA, XS POWER and more :yahoo:

Edited by mgw1982
xxwidowm4k3rxx1.jpg

blade ice is a good place for you UK guys. ranio I think that steve is still working out international shipping.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

INTERNATIONAL people - that seems outrageous. Hang on to your money till we get a better way for you. I believe Ray is going to ship some over sees for SUBSTATIALLY less then that. I will ask him how he is doing it. The system isnt perfect yet, but we are working on it!! Thanks so much for your interest!! :)

Has this been sorted yet?

Any update yet? It's nearing release date and I'm startin to develop a twitch ahaha!

Sense no one likes to go to the other thread and read...

hey guys, i just wanted to let everyone know there is a SLIGHT SLIGHT delay on this. The site says **NOTE** THIS IS FOR A PRE ORDER OF THE SMD DISTORTION DETECTOR ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED OUT IN THE ORDER RECEIVED. ESTIMATED SHIPPING DATE IS AUGUST 1ST 2011 ------ it turns out we will be a few days behind. :peepwall:

Tony D'amore, my lead engineer, got sent to China for business (his job). He left on the 27th and arrives home on the 5th. Me and Jason will be meeting up with Tony and Juan the following day, in Los Angeles, to get everyones sh*t put together and ready to ship on that following monday morning. We have tons of stuff to put together since its all coming in different pieces. I will personally sign the back side of as many as people want.....in a pen that can be wiped off if you dont want it lol!

anyway, this isnt a "oh shit im getting ripped off" delay, its just something we didnt see coming until a few days before they sent him out of the country. BELIEVE me when i say he didnt want to go......but his job is important.

we will have pictures and i might even stream live on Ustream.tv when i am at their pad so you can see that your product is coming! I mean the site does say "ESTIMATED SHIPPING DATE" but August 1st was our target...And i HUMBLY apologize for the delay.

IF ANYONE wants a refund due to the delay, just email me and i can do that right away.

thanks! :good: :good:

So from what that says they will start shipping on the 8th.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

So... to help put yet another exclamation point on the SMD DD1... today I had a guy drive from Pottsville, PA to my shop in Salisbury, MD (3.5hour drive) with his Saturn... (some met him at Carlisle a few months ago... he runs a pair of Audiopipe 15" subs off a Audiopipe 3k in a Saturn TRUNK car.

well... if you were at Carlisle then you know he did a 147.6dB. Not bad.

WELL... he got here today... did a test (now you know with weather scores can change, so we wanted a baseline for comparison... 147.2dB

AFTER retuning his mids/highs amp and his sub amp... new score...

149.1dB!!!

THATS 1.9dB PEOPLE!!!!!

YOUR TOOL BOX AWAITS ITS NEW FRIEND! :)

Rick, we never intended to raise any db, or claim our product could even do that..... we just wanted to abolish distortion and save a tweet or two.......it seems that report after report is people are gaining DB though! Whether its .2 or 2, thats amazing! Good shit. :drink40:

ric did my amps with the dd-1 also and wow what a difference it made. it is like a totally differant system. thanks meade and ric.

i also bought a dd-1 for myself.

Edited by BallzFast

03 Santa Fe E A 200 amp alt,JVC AVX840,kenwood 6.5 fr speakers,eclipse 6.5 rears,mids/high amp XTA-2160, sub amp XTA-5000d,0 guage throughout,batts-front/1 batcap 2000,rear/ batcap4000,2 C&D Dynasty agms, subs 2 DC XL M1 15"s in a music box tuned to 28hz....for now.