Going home at the end of the month for a weekend

I wont be heading home after all, not cause I don't want too. But cause I have no reason to. I came to the realization that I would need a date for when I move back to give to the possible employers. Really doubt that I would know by the end of next month when I'll be moving back. I know that I would like to be back by the end of August, but honestly I think it will be more like September. So yeah wont be seeing her anytime soon.

whats up with all the im afraid of vagina posts lately this is liek the third one. good luck.

Same here. I just hit it, if she pisses me off, put her nose in it & tell her no, and move on to the next one...

WoW, I am rollin' from the one...

:pardon:

Edited by iceman1575

POTATO!

whats up with all the im afraid of vagina posts lately this is liek the third one. good luck.

:rofl::lol::popcorn:

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

I'm not, it was just a mistake to make this thread. I didn't make this ask should I go for it with her, but rather askin if I was an idiot for waiting almost 11 years

yes. why not just call her?

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco