Sonic Electronix

Just wondering if you guys have a nice setup for me? For daily use

What Im looking for is 2x 12¨ subs and a custom box. I got an Rockford Fosgate T2500-BD not the CP one. Im not realy sure what kinda subs I should use but I have been looking at 2x Digital Designs DD3512 12'' subwoofers that is about 1100$ or 2x Ground Zero GZUW12XII 550$, I live in norway btw.

Also im going to build a custom box but im not sure how to make a good one :D

The space i have available is 14,6 inch Hige, 43.3 Wide, depth can be around all the way to 40 inches. Looking for a ported box with the port in the middel of the box so i can get the pressure in to the car from the trunk. Its a Volvo 940 im driving btw :D

If you guys have any tips on what subs I should get and what my box should look like that would be great!

Edited by Yasuni

How much power, what music do you listen to, and what are your goals?

X2 on this, we need more info since we don´t know th kind of music you guys hear over there, what i can tell you is this, DD 3512´s are loud as hell , that´s a nice choice of subs but they are very expensive,you might find other options that can get just as loud with less money :shrug:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

some FI SSD 12's would go good on that power, or some DC lvl 4's :D

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Looking for some subs that bump hard :D mostly listen to hiphop and songs with good bass. Young Jeezy Hypnotize is always nice :). Kinda listen to the same as you guys. Think I would go for the DD DD3512 or DD2512. I have the money for them just need to get some that the T2500 can handel.

And need the to last for a long time hehe, dont want to buy new subs ever mounth lol

I have no idea how to make a good ported box so if you can help me that would be great :D

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

Here the link to AA and FI-Europe distributor. But maby you find in the "want to sale secteion" a member who want to ship from america.

The american caraudioproducts are much expensiver in Europe, so that if you have to pay maby 200 $, for shipping for subs still a deal.

My link European DC and Sundown distributor.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Here the link to AA and FI-Europe distributor. But maby you find in the "want to sale secteion" a member who want to ship from america.

The american caraudioproducts are much expensiver in Europe, so that if you have to pay maby 200 $, for shipping for subs still a deal.

My link European DC and Sundown distributor.