Second Skin Audio

I've seen it on here before... Help me...

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

the p3s have to be a fake auction but im tempted on ordering 1 just in case

2001 gmc seirra

5.3 auto 3.73 locked rear, long tube headers, offroad y pipe, duals, cai, black bear tune, 2/4 drop, 22s, rockford fosgate mods and highs and 4 ab hd 15s and a ab 750.1

1995 civic

1.5 auto slower then hell, dropped on coil overs, ex hub caps, 2 12 trunk, have 450 bucks in the car and gets 35 mpg

1992 s10

being bagged, shaved, and small stereo. right now a pile of parts

lol but man ur doin it wrong, u gotta hook up the flux capacitor to properly power these bad boys, if u dont ur jus clipping them with dirty signal and they dont function properly. these B.A.S.S. subs will cause a rip in the time space continium if operated correctly. lol :lol:

NOBODY'S A VIRGIN CAUSE LIFE SCREWS EVERYONE!

What about some cheap ass pioneers champion pro? those are very nice, also, i tried some crappy Cadence Zenith wich cost like 45$ each sub and they weren´t that bad actually :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

im curious as to why you want shitty subs, and how power is irrleivent, not trying to sound like a dick, just curious, selling em to a noob for triple?

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog