Sonic Electronix

Just wondering if anybody has experience or a solution to stopping the rear deck in a 2004 Honda Accord Sedan from rattling. Since the rear deck isn't a solid piece of metal, I can't just layer it up with sound dampener - I'm really not sure where to even start.

Any help would be appreciated!

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

the bad rattle is usually the break light in the window. either the plastic against the window or the light housing inside that piece. some simple weather stripping or expanding foam can solve that easy.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

the bad rattle is usually the break light in the window. either the plastic against the window or the light housing inside that piece. some simple weather stripping or expanding foam can solve that easy.

I'll try that. thanks!

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

my 07 has the third brake light on the trunk lid BUT you can deaden the hell out of the rear deck. you gotta just be willing to unclip the shelf cover.

its not that that hard, I've previously completely disassembled the rear seats and deck in order to deaden them really well. If your interested in doing that, I can help I have the diagram somewhere....

but if the brake light is rattling, just handle that and it should be ok

my 07 has the third brake light on the trunk lid BUT you can deaden the hell out of the rear deck. you gotta just be willing to unclip the shelf cover.

its not that that hard, I've previously completely disassembled the rear seats and deck in order to deaden them really well. If your interested in doing that, I can help I have the diagram somewhere....

but if the brake light is rattling, just handle that and it should be ok

If you could send the diagram, that would be awesome! I have a feeling both the rear deck and 3rd brake light are rattling. Thanks, man!

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

Archived