Elite Bass Posted July 3, 2011 Author Report Posted July 3, 2011 More pics to come. We got a show july 10 out here in AZ. Should be done for the most part
SR20DAZE Posted July 3, 2011 Report Posted July 3, 2011 Hahah damn cody She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch. you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf box: 4 cubes at 38 hz amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life 140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q) Build Log http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/ Feedback http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/
Supercharged DCs Posted July 3, 2011 Report Posted July 3, 2011 Looking good so far mate! Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
Elite Bass Posted July 3, 2011 Author Report Posted July 3, 2011 Thanx dc I will be putting some ssa icons soon. I just joined nokturnal so there is goin to be alot done
AI James Posted July 3, 2011 Report Posted July 3, 2011 hopefully fabrication looks better then alot of the nokturnal cars ive seen. it totally ix nay that box and make something thats better to listen to as well as more aesthetically appealing.
Supercharged DCs Posted July 3, 2011 Report Posted July 3, 2011 dont encourage that Maybe I've missed something, but why shouldn't I? This is his build in his personal vehicle, there is no reason (to me atleast) to knock on it. If he's happy, more power to him. That's all that matters. Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
homiewes Posted July 3, 2011 Report Posted July 3, 2011 dont encourage that Maybe I've missed something, but why shouldn't I? This is his build in his personal vehicle, there is no reason (to me atleast) to knock on it. If he's happy, more power to him. That's all that matters. My youtube channel, please subscribehttp://www.youtube.com/ballinblaza
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.