iKidwell Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 I've never been drunk, and don't plan on it. Time for my cool story bro. First time I ever had a beer, I was 14. My brother was having a party, and I was walking around with it, next thing I know, some guy asks me how old I was. Told him I was 14, he was like "I'm a cop." Didn't believe, looked outside, he drove his squad car to the house. He told me it was illegal and whatnot, then eventually passed out on our front porch, and drove his squad car home about 3 hours later, still most likely over the legal BAC level. So you got drunk with a cop hahahah? c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
TeamHT Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 I wouldn't let my kids drink. I was in the same situation as you. I was only allowed out until 11pm until I was 18. (Still 18). I can't back talk my parents at all or it just get worse for me. So I keep my mouth shut. It may suck at the time but they are raising you well. Looking back I'm kinda glad my parents were a little more strict because it kept me in line. I kinda disagree with the second part, if you're not letting your kids go out and have fun with their friends I don't personally think that they're getting the full high school experience. And another thing is that when your kid goes to college and is the only one who hasn't drank before, he's gonna be the one getting in trouble and getting alcohol poisoning because he doesn't know what hes doing. And I'm not just spitting shit out of my head, I really think pretty strongly about stuff like this since it effects me and people I'm around. so its better to get alcohol poisoning in high school? makes sense... BTW, it is possible to have a fun life without going out and getting drunk. and most people get to the point where they realize drinking and partying is not a great idea, childish, out grow it, etc. No, not saying alcohol poisoning is good at all, but in high school if you're drinking and something goes wrong you're almost 90% of the time gonna be relatively close to adults who can help, while in college there wont be those kind of people you can always depend on. And to the finding it childish and growing out of it, ive heard of people doing it, but if everyone in my family can do it and be as successful as they are then I don't see a problem with it. And again, this depends on a lot of background factors, such as where you live( I live in an SEC town..so it's expected), your family (uppermiddle class, all white, all masters degrees and 2 phd's in my dad's generation), and your family's background with alcohol ( we don't really have any alcoholics..) I disagree with liquor and such being required for a full high school experience. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
TRTC360 Posted July 4, 2011 Author Report Posted July 4, 2011 if you wanna get drunk with your friends then just dont let your parents know about it.. easy as that.. Which would be the exact reason why the parents do not trust him. if you wanna get drunk with your friends then just dont let your parents know about it.. easy as that.. the point is not getting drunk is just that I want to hang out with my friends when they throw parties and shit, doesn't mean i'll get drunk, i'll have a few drinks and or shots but I don't get shitfaced like my friends do. So...you're admitting you don't know why your parents will not trust you when you admit that you will break the law, just not to the extent your friends do... i'm saying that idk why my parents don't trust me when they don't have the reason to yet, idk what I might do when they let me out, if they know they've raised me right they should trust me enough to let me go out with friends at least in the summer. if I really wanted to drink I would tell my dad straight up I want to have a drink with you, it's not like they hide alcohol from me or keep it in locked areas, drinking is an open thing with my family which is why I don't understand why I can't drink when they started at an earlier age than me and yet they still graduated from college and made a very successful living. '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
inm Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 I've never been drunk, and don't plan on it. Time for my cool story bro. First time I ever had a beer, I was 14. My brother was having a party, and I was walking around with it, next thing I know, some guy asks me how old I was. Told him I was 14, he was like "I'm a cop." Didn't believe, looked outside, he drove his squad car to the house. He told me it was illegal and whatnot, then eventually passed out on our front porch, and drove his squad car home about 3 hours later, still most likely over the legal BAC level. So you got drunk with a cop hahahah? Hahaha, I didn't get drunk. I've never been drunk. But he did. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
iKidwell Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 I wouldn't let my kids drink. I was in the same situation as you. I was only allowed out until 11pm until I was 18. (Still 18). I can't back talk my parents at all or it just get worse for me. So I keep my mouth shut. It may suck at the time but they are raising you well. Looking back I'm kinda glad my parents were a little more strict because it kept me in line. I kinda disagree with the second part, if you're not letting your kids go out and have fun with their friends I don't personally think that they're getting the full high school experience. And another thing is that when your kid goes to college and is the only one who hasn't drank before, he's gonna be the one getting in trouble and getting alcohol poisoning because he doesn't know what hes doing. And I'm not just spitting shit out of my head, I really think pretty strongly about stuff like this since it effects me and people I'm around. so its better to get alcohol poisoning in high school? makes sense... BTW, it is possible to have a fun life without going out and getting drunk. and most people get to the point where they realize drinking and partying is not a great idea, childish, out grow it, etc. No, not saying alcohol poisoning is good at all, but in high school if you're drinking and something goes wrong you're almost 90% of the time gonna be relatively close to adults who can help, while in college there wont be those kind of people you can always depend on. And to the finding it childish and growing out of it, ive heard of people doing it, but if everyone in my family can do it and be as successful as they are then I don't see a problem with it. And again, this depends on a lot of background factors, such as where you live( I live in an SEC town..so it's expected), your family (uppermiddle class, all white, all masters degrees and 2 phd's in my dad's generation), and your family's background with alcohol ( we don't really have any alcoholics..) I disagree with liquor and such being required for a full high school experience. And again, I respect that, it all has to do with your background, you live in Alaska( not sure if you've always been there or not) but you probably dont go out and tailgate and go watch horse racing and stuff like we do in Kentucky, our lifestyle during the spring, fall and winter revolve around drinking and sports with basketball, football and keeneland, the derby and other horse stuff c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
Winn Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 I wouldn't let my kids drink. I was in the same situation as you. I was only allowed out until 11pm until I was 18. (Still 18). I can't back talk my parents at all or it just get worse for me. So I keep my mouth shut. It may suck at the time but they are raising you well. Looking back I'm kinda glad my parents were a little more strict because it kept me in line. I kinda disagree with the second part, if you're not letting your kids go out and have fun with their friends I don't personally think that they're getting the full high school experience. And another thing is that when your kid goes to college and is the only one who hasn't drank before, he's gonna be the one getting in trouble and getting alcohol poisoning because he doesn't know what hes doing. And I'm not just spitting shit out of my head, I really think pretty strongly about stuff like this since it effects me and people I'm around. so its better to get alcohol poisoning in high school? makes sense... BTW, it is possible to have a fun life without going out and getting drunk. and most people get to the point where they realize drinking and partying is not a great idea, childish, out grow it, etc. No, not saying alcohol poisoning is good at all, but in high school if you're drinking and something goes wrong you're almost 90% of the time gonna be relatively close to adults who can help, while in college there wont be those kind of people you can always depend on. And to the finding it childish and growing out of it, ive heard of people doing it, but if everyone in my family can do it and be as successful as they are then I don't see a problem with it. And again, this depends on a lot of background factors, such as where you live( I live in an SEC town..so it's expected), your family (uppermiddle class, all white, all masters degrees and 2 phd's in my dad's generation), and your family's background with alcohol ( we don't really have any alcoholics..) So you HAVE to have alcohol to get the full highschool experience.. You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
TRTC360 Posted July 4, 2011 Author Report Posted July 4, 2011 I wouldn't let my kids drink. I was in the same situation as you. I was only allowed out until 11pm until I was 18. (Still 18). I can't back talk my parents at all or it just get worse for me. So I keep my mouth shut. It may suck at the time but they are raising you well. Looking back I'm kinda glad my parents were a little more strict because it kept me in line. I kinda disagree with the second part, if you're not letting your kids go out and have fun with their friends I don't personally think that they're getting the full high school experience. And another thing is that when your kid goes to college and is the only one who hasn't drank before, he's gonna be the one getting in trouble and getting alcohol poisoning because he doesn't know what hes doing. And I'm not just spitting shit out of my head, I really think pretty strongly about stuff like this since it effects me and people I'm around. so its better to get alcohol poisoning in high school? makes sense... BTW, it is possible to have a fun life without going out and getting drunk. and most people get to the point where they realize drinking and partying is not a great idea, childish, out grow it, etc. No, not saying alcohol poisoning is good at all, but in high school if you're drinking and something goes wrong you're almost 90% of the time gonna be relatively close to adults who can help, while in college there wont be those kind of people you can always depend on. And to the finding it childish and growing out of it, ive heard of people doing it, but if everyone in my family can do it and be as successful as they are then I don't see a problem with it. And again, this depends on a lot of background factors, such as where you live( I live in an SEC town..so it's expected), your family (uppermiddle class, all white, all masters degrees and 2 phd's in my dad's generation), and your family's background with alcohol ( we don't really have any alcoholics..) So you HAVE to have alcohol to get the full highschool experience.. no but it helps it's not fun sitting at home on weekends during summer when your friends are out just hanging out or at a party. '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
blownengine Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 Although there is some good debating here, no matter how you argue it won't change anything. Parents raise differently. Be thankful you even have parents for that matter. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
iKidwell Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 I wouldn't let my kids drink. I was in the same situation as you. I was only allowed out until 11pm until I was 18. (Still 18). I can't back talk my parents at all or it just get worse for me. So I keep my mouth shut. It may suck at the time but they are raising you well. Looking back I'm kinda glad my parents were a little more strict because it kept me in line. I kinda disagree with the second part, if you're not letting your kids go out and have fun with their friends I don't personally think that they're getting the full high school experience. And another thing is that when your kid goes to college and is the only one who hasn't drank before, he's gonna be the one getting in trouble and getting alcohol poisoning because he doesn't know what hes doing. And I'm not just spitting shit out of my head, I really think pretty strongly about stuff like this since it effects me and people I'm around. so its better to get alcohol poisoning in high school? makes sense... BTW, it is possible to have a fun life without going out and getting drunk. and most people get to the point where they realize drinking and partying is not a great idea, childish, out grow it, etc. No, not saying alcohol poisoning is good at all, but in high school if you're drinking and something goes wrong you're almost 90% of the time gonna be relatively close to adults who can help, while in college there wont be those kind of people you can always depend on. And to the finding it childish and growing out of it, ive heard of people doing it, but if everyone in my family can do it and be as successful as they are then I don't see a problem with it. And again, this depends on a lot of background factors, such as where you live( I live in an SEC town..so it's expected), your family (uppermiddle class, all white, all masters degrees and 2 phd's in my dad's generation), and your family's background with alcohol ( we don't really have any alcoholics..) So you HAVE to have alcohol to get the full highschool experience.. My god...if you're gonna get all pissy about it why don't you go join these guys http://www.dare.com/home/default.asp , if you'll read the post right above you, or actually read carefully you'll see what point I'm trying to convey c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
CaptainzPlanetz Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 I am 22 had a sip of beer once when I was like 9 or something didn't like the taste LOL, anyways that was the one and only drink I have ever had(if you call that a drink) I just don't feel the need for it to have a good time, though there are a lot of alcoholics in my family, so seeing them being stupid as shit the majority of time, keeps me motivated to stay straight. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.