Great ride man!

Sick Tahoe man

Thanks, it is getting closer now.

I found the draw on the battery, I had a factory relay that was sticking and my bullydog gauge that I use to monitor engine conditions was staying powered up but the display was off so I couldn't tell. Threw a new relay in and fixed the wiring on the bullydog and now I'm back in spec's as far as resting amp draw (about 30 mili-amps). All that is left is to find a shop that can pull the charger and put the new valley cover on the engine to stop the (very small) oil leak. Magnusun provided the new part for free and I'm just waiting on a check from them to cover the labor and it will be back on the road.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

Instead of working on this project today my wife talked me into buying another Tahoe for her to drive, almost identical to mine when it was stock just a different color. Hopefully this one will stay completely stock with the exception of maybe some window tint.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

A quick cell phone vid, sound is off and got hella wheel spin but at least it's something.

It's only part throttle I will try to get more when the Race Track opens and I can really step on it.

Finally a video! lol looks crazy man

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

That's crazier than hell! Does the knock sensor start going off higher in the rev range? Like 4500-5500 rpm? I'm worrying about that then I do my lm7+boost swap...

Lol @ the insta-economy too, 2 mpg FTW!

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

No issues with the knock sensor. It stays at roughly 11.8-12.2 AFR at WOT so it is a very safe tune. Could squeeze a little more out of it by leaning it out some but not worth the risks.

I've got to pull the supercharger to seal the valley plate, I plan on taking it to the track after I get it done (and after it warms up) to see what it is like with traction. I can get a vid of it there when I go.

Archived