I've got to pull the supercharger to seal the valley plate, I plan on taking it to the track after I get it done (and after it warms up) to see what it is like with traction. I can get a vid of it there when I go.

so you got anything else going into this beast

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

I'm working with magnasun to get the boost up to around 15lbs, right now it is steady at 10.8lbs at WOT. I don't want to over spin the SC but want to max out it's potential. Then engine will hold 20lbs easy so if I can't get what I want out of this SC I can always go twin turbo.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

Twin 62's ftw! Hell, you could even run that maggie with a near 1.00 a/r turbo, like a PT-80 with a .96 a/r. Twin charged Tahoe on 26's, with a possibility of 1200+ ponies to the wheels...Would make a hell of a Wal Mart grocery getter.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

twin charged cars hold a special place in my heart lol

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Why not use the turbos to pre-boost the pressure to the supercharger and feed it that way. Might need to run a methanol injection system to help keep air temp down. Compound boosted(i believe what they are called) have great potential.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Twins is only a last resort if I can't get this setup the way I want it. The Maggie was designed for the new Camaro's and since the wife drives one I can justify pulling it off and throwing it on there. I think this is going to work out fine, just got some changes to make before it is done.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

• 1 month later...

just gonna toss this in here i found it bored one day :)

http://www.neweraperformanceparts.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=56

they have some videos of vehicles they have worked damn arp headers sound nice

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

• 3 weeks later...

King of the Street tonight at the local racetrack, if the weather holds up I will see what it can do. 20% chance of rain so got my fingers crossed.

Archived