probably the biggest FAIL ever filmed IMO.

the mexican car wash.

Racist much?

Why do you think they're Mexican?

this

:popcorn:

im not racist at all. go to the videos youtube comments, they are all in spanish. dont try throwing me under the bus.

You ignorant, that´s portuguese! Also, if it would be on spanish, this means that all latins are mexicans? i speak spanish and i´m from Venezuela living at Panama, didn´t you learn anything on the school?

No. I thought i learned in the school??

What? english please :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

FYI for everyone that doesnt know its portuguese ..... care to hit the translate button on ur google chrome??

How did you do that im trying to find it

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Would I be offended if somebody called me Canadian and I lived in NY? hahaha Not at all, you guys are being ridiculous.

1999 Monte Carlo

Sony CDX-GT34w

2 Alpine Type R 12"s in 4 cubes tuned to 35hz

American Bass VFL 80.1 amp @ 1 ohm (probably doing between 1000 and 1300rms)

Stock alt, Stock batt, Big 3 Upgrade

Boston s55- 5 1/4s (doors)

Boston s95- 6x9s (rear deck)

Would I be offended if somebody called me Canadian and I lived in NY? hahaha Not at all, you guys are being ridiculous.

How does that even relate to what you did?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

I don´t care if you would, but i do! i´m not a mexican just because i speak spanish and even a mexican would get upset just because you said that stupid comment, mexicans, venezuelans, colombians, we are all different but we speak the same language

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

...because everyone called me ignorant when i thought Portuguese was "mexican".

1999 Monte Carlo

Sony CDX-GT34w

2 Alpine Type R 12"s in 4 cubes tuned to 35hz

American Bass VFL 80.1 amp @ 1 ohm (probably doing between 1000 and 1300rms)

Stock alt, Stock batt, Big 3 Upgrade

Boston s55- 5 1/4s (doors)

Boston s95- 6x9s (rear deck)

"mexican" is not a language. soooo.......

No, everyone called you ignorant because you basically assumed that because it wasn't English and it LOOKED like Spanish it had to be Mexican.

As was stated, Mexicans, Portuguese, Brazilian, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, an others all speak a derivative or the Spanish language. Yes a derivative or it, meaning they were not the originators. The original Spanish speaking people are the SPANIards. So I beat that if you had originally put "The Spaniard car wash" instead of "The Mexican car wash" there would have been a much smaller problem with it.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

You ignorant, that´s portuguese! Also, if it would be on spanish, this means that all latins are mexicans? i speak spanish and i´m from Venezuela living at Panama, didn´t you learn anything on the school?

im sorry i had to be a dick and point these outpeepwall.gif. and i agree bad move on the OP's part

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived