Sonic Electronix

Oh man, thought i should share this...its from the comments on a youtube video i randomly saw, i don't even remember what i was looking for when i found it. Pretty funny though(slightly painful). For reference, the video itself was a 10 second wall socketing of an old kenwood or something, nothing exciting.

• haha nothing like running good ole AC through your sound system... NOT!!
    donttouchme124 1 year ago pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

• umm idk maybe DC idiot learn some shit before posting a dumbass comment that only makes u look bad
    dawggg101 1 year ago

• Really? You think the output of an amplifier is DC?
    swbari00 1 year ago

• i know really, whoever thinks it's dc is crazy...
    codex653 1 year ago

• uhmm yeah go to ur amp plug in a multimeter put it on DC and watch the volts go uuuuuuuupppppppppp because it is DC and btw ive done it before dumbass
    dawggg101 1 year ago

• your a fuckin moron. Just accept it.
    rckr68 1 year ago

• wait! doesnt AC come out of the wall HMMMM YEAH it does so why when he plugs a subwoofer into the wall IT MOVES ONE WAY unless he reverses it AND THEN BLOWS! ohh yeah because it is DC that comes out of an amplifeier because if it was AC then the sub would blow when you hooked it up to the amp ohh now it makes sense! dumbass
    dawggg101 1 year ago

• but btw im talking about a home receiver amp idk what ur talking about but i have measured it beore
    dawggg101 1 year ago

• wait if u meant that as a serious question then Yes. i do think that but if u meant it to be like im wrong than... Ur a dumbass
    dawggg101 1 year ago

• Jesus. It's AC. Hook a battery up to a speaker and the damn thing moves ONE direction and stays there until you remove the battery. The direction it moves depends on which way you hook up the battery. If you could ALTERNATE that current, the speaker would move in and out. LIKE ALTERNATING CURRENT, YOU KNOW. AC. Hook your DMM to an amp and set it to auto detect. It will BLOW your mind :)
    swbari00 1 year ago

This guy never responded but there were these!

• JPutting it in the wall is like playing a 0hz sine wave. Wich is just pure electricity. Wich will melt the inner parts together. Nice fuckup (Y)

RCdude101 1 year ago

Ah yes i hate it when we get that dirty electricity from our amps rather than that pure wall electricity.

• ... DUH that can handle almost two wall sockets
    spike1master 3 years ago

DUH. WOW my subs are rated at 2 wall sockets rms and 4 wall sockets peak!

Oh and this comes out of nowhere....

• I agree... like Michael Jackson probably can't stop watching!
    PeteA216 3 years ago

• fucking moron who would wonder besides mentally retarded homosexual pedophiles
    BilliardsPlayer777 3 years ago

• Are you even in the correct website?!
    Cry4H3lp 3 years ago

.....Wuuuuut?

Anyways enjoy

Team NorthWestSPL

voltage coming out of your speaker inputs is indeed AC. I cant rememebr but a wall socket is the same thing as like a high power 60 hertz tone.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

voltage coming out of your speaker inputs is indeed AC. I cant rememebr but a wall socket is the same thing as like a high power 60 hertz tone.

Exactly!

Depends on the amperage that comes out of the light socket, if you were on a 30 amp breaker (assuming you could get all 30 amps to pass through the speaker without tripping the breaker) at 120v youd have about 3500 watts @ 60hz of pure wall socket enjoyment

edit: 3600 to be exact

Edited by BassJunkie

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.