is there some "harass whitey" rule that i dont know about?

for those of you wondering Georgia is a castle doctrine state. very pro gun

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine

That was a nice read.. I wish Illinois would adopt the carry law were one of the few left that dont allow it.

I like how a black kid with some of his friends harrasses Hugh and are not referred to as racist. But, Hugh is questioned about possibly being racist for standing up to them.

It's kinda like arguing with my wife. Even if she starts it, it is my fault.

why dont you go back and reread the thread, not one person, let alone a black person has posted in this thread has defended their stupidity. there couldve been any number of reasons for them doin it even if them being ignorant racists is the most likely. obviously none of the reasons justify their action

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Just so ALL of you guys know, it cost A LOT of money to pull that trigger

:ninja:

that can be true, but HOW MUCH depends on where you are and the location.

we had a self defense shooting here not long ago. the guy never spent a minute in jail. he spent a couple hours with police officers, and his gun was held as evidence for a month before he got it back.

its a small town and his story checked out. closed deal. different town have different attitudes. my town, has great "townitude.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Just so ALL of you guys know, it cost A LOT of money to pull that trigger

that can be true, but HOW MUCH depends on where you are and the location.

we had a self defense shooting here not long ago. the guy never spent a minute in jail. he spent a couple hours with police officers, and his gun was held as evidence for a month before he got it back.

its a small town and his story checked out. closed deal. different town have different attitudes. my town, has great "townitude.

I know, we have those all the time here Ben, I'm just saying most folks don't understand how much money it can cost you when you pull that trigger. It's not cheap.. I'm coming to visit one day, after I pay all these damn fines and court cost :(

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

for those of you wondering Georgia is a castle doctrine state. very pro gun

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine

That was a nice read.. I wish Illinois would adopt the carry law were one of the few left that dont allow it.

2 reasons why we cant carry in Illinois

1. Gov. Pat Quinn

2. Chicago and the :bull: thats associated with thier town from the politians to the gangs and crimes. Hell i read everyday where some teenager or person gets shot. Everyday theres at least 1 kid dieing on the streets from gunfire.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

so, here is my rant.

tonight on my way home, an african american male, guessing about 16 years old, lunged at my car with his fist in the air like he way going to punch out my windshield while calling me a "punk ass white bitch". i immediately slammed on the brakes, pulled my pistol out of my holster, and turned around just in time to see them scatter and run like hell. i eventually found them later, re-grouped, and i stopped my car and said in return "some kinda big man you are calling someone a bitch, then running like hell when they stop to confront you. who is the real bitch here?", then they took off again.

thats a fuck yeah moment

400x.jpg

IMO its all kinds off ppl who do that, it comes down to the person itself.

no single race does it more than other

if they mess with you once and piss u off enough im sure you will let them know not to fck with you ever again

[why dont you go back and reread the thread, not one person, let alone a black person has posted in this thread has defended their stupidity. there couldve been any number of reasons for them doin it even if them being ignorant racists is the most likely. obviously none of the reasons justify their action

No need to reread. I never said anyone was "defending" them. I simply pointed out that, them being black and Hugh being white, them being racist was never questioned or brought up. But, Hugh acting in the way he seemed fit in the situation, his being racist was brought up.

[why dont you go back and reread the thread, not one person, let alone a black person has posted in this thread has defended their stupidity. there couldve been any number of reasons for them doin it even if them being ignorant racists is the most likely. obviously none of the reasons justify their action

No need to reread. I never said anyone was "defending" them. I simply pointed out that, them being black and Hugh being white, them being racist was never questioned or brought up. But, Hugh acting in the way he seemed fit in the situation, his being racist was brought up.

them being racist was brought up, look at the title of the thread. and his reaction had nothing to do with his potential hate for another race. people spoke about his posts on here and him rocking a confederate flag on everything and figured maybe they saw the flag and reacted. now that i think about it, if it was too dark for them to see anything or the interior, how did they see that he was white?

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived